Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Rozallia

re: Hunter wanna join to FE - DECLINED

Good morning Forsaken Enlightenment.This application aims to persuade you that I'm a guy who deserves a spot in your guild,playing WoW since 2004.Please I would like not get bored cause this application is going to be a very detailed one.

1. What is your name, age and location? :

My name is Michael,I'm 20 years old coming from Greece (despite the serious economic crisis,I'm still here ;P)

---------

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armory.) :

My main character is a 85 lvl hunter named Morvena.MS for raids is always the MM and not Survival.I use to have as OS beast mastery just for a pet collection (I'm fan).The professions I use are mining and jewelcrafting (500/507).I havent reached it at maximum because I can make my own gems for raids.Earning gold is an another issue but personal.I have 3 alts chars as well.Rozallia (lvl 70 mage twink) , Hefestus (lvl 69 dk tank) and Akalli (lvl 30 rogue).Akalli will be soon 70.I'm using recruit a friend so I'll lvl up her fast.

Armory link is here : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Morvena/advanced

----------

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? :

First of all I would like to say 'big' congratulations to the site.You guys seem to be nice organized and I really appreciate that.Somehow I guess that the guild is going to be organized too.I'm a raider since 2005.I'll analyze my past raid experience in the raider's section.I like raids guys and you can offer me raids.I don't know anyone from you ladies or gentlemen but I'll do my best to know you,since I'm sociable as person Happy.The main reason that I apply is the raids.

However the expectations from the guild are much more.First of all I want you to be friendly people.Furthermore skillful players and open minded for raids and general discussions around this game named WoW.Organized and be consistent.Read always tactics and be always flasked in raids.Don't give up with the first wipe.Everything is in game,so be optimistic.Do not spamm ventrilo as well.Ony raid leader is supposed to do so during raids.Outside raids humor would be nice too Happy.

---------

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? :

Unfortunately I don't.Since I left my current guild I checked out the ED's guilds in wow progress because I'm new in this realm and don't know who to trust.You're raiding 10/25 man raids and as a first view,that was enough to search for more info about Forsaken Enlightenment.

---------

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? :

---------

I transferred here from the realm Xavius and joined as a social member in Angels Of Ares.I wanted to raid (I always did).AoA was one of the greatest guilds I've ever been.Lovely members and nice raid progress.However the raid spots for hunters were full since 2 years so there was not any chance to raid with them in future.They understood so why I left them.

They say that honesty is the best and capable answer to everything.I'm going to show as well.Yes I applied yesterday to VII but I regretted it to be honest.Reasons?I talked to the GM and trying to ask him a few details about the guild and raids but he refused to answer,other times he was afk.He never paid attention to what I said and I found it a little bit annoying.Never mind I managed to make my application too but I got declined due to my average low item lvl. (361 at the moment).

---------

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. :

Passion for progress,humor and jokes ;P and many discussions around WoW.

---------

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. :

It depends.Probably my application will be declined at least for now.Reasons? I haven't got the shoulder and head enchant since my Qs have been bugged and cant go on.Just to know I've already opened a ticket 2 days ago.My average item lvl is low 361 as well.My aim is to raid guys.If its not possible with this gear I would like to join as social for now and in a few weeks to keep me a spot for raiding.

Questions for raiders only:

1.What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? :

MM is my main specc for raids.Its by far the best tree at the moment in my opinion.I like the rotation and the crits as well and I prefer it from Survival.OS as I said before is BM (just for PvP and pet collections)

---------

2.How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? :

Hehe nice question.Elitist Jerks is the answer.This site has everything.

---------

3.Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? :

My talent seems to be the perfect one for raiding.I prefer actually attack speed with pet and focus on pet attack than Serpent Sting.That's why I emhpasize more in BM's tree and not criticals with Serpent Sting.Silencing Shot isnt for PvE.Trueshot aura is for dungeons , not for raids.

Glyphs : 1.Steady shot (main skill for proc-ing the aimshot and gaining focus)
2.Rapid Fire (Extra haste = more dmg)
3.Arcane shot (more dmg,cast it after a double steady for procs)

MM seems to be more interesting than survival.I like also more the playstyle.I've tried survival specc though,its not the best.

---------

4.Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. :

Of course

---------

5.When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? :

I'm active every day guys.The low Ilvl does not say much.I'll get gear.But with pugs I am not able to.I'll be there when guild needs me.

---------

6.What add-ons do you like to use for raids? :

For raids in my opinion there are some addons that seem to be a 'MUST'. DBM , Omen ,Recount.For my timers now I use Fortexorcist.The other addons that I use have to do with my play style actually.

---------

7.What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? :

From where to begin and to end.As I told you I'm a raider since 2005.I did not manage to raid in vanilla so hard but in 70s - 80s I was full-focused in the raid's section.My main characters were warlock and holydin.

In 70s : I've cleared with my holydin everything but not SWP.I did not manage to kill Illidan as well.However , Karazhan , ZA , Gruul's Lair , Maggy , TK , SSC , MH and many bosses in BT.

In 80s : I've cleared with my lock VoA ofc , OS , EoE , Naxxramas , Ulduar (apart from 3 bosses) , Onyxia's Lair , TotC and ICC 10/25 11/12.My lock was 6.1 GS which is pretty good Happy.

Unfortunately I stopped WoW because my acc was hacked and 1 year later I start again because I like this game damn.However I don't have the chance to get in the game because I have low Ilvl and I cannot be accepted in good guilds.For many people this old experience that I got does not count and that's really make me pissed off.

---------

8.What raids do you believe you are geared for? :

I guess that with 361 Ilvl I can raid only 10 men raids at the moment.Perhaps 25 man BWD and BH of couse.In case we farm some bosses easily I can join FL too Happy.

---------

9.Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? :

In lvl 85? No , I'm still new in Cata I guess for such a good progress.In the past of course.Ulduar and ICC,EoE and Naxxramas as well.

---------

10.We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable? :

Sure , I like to participate generally in every raid so I can say my opinion for other applicants too in case I am a member

---------

Some difficult scenarios

11.An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? :

There is not a special way that I feel.I believe that I know my class but I am always open minded to new advices,ideas and suggestions.

---------

12.An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? :

Hehe that's happens many times.I will have the chance to get another one.Its just a game.Old members have a little higher priority.Well its ok.The loot council should know to whom goes every loot.So no worries.I usually trust my officers and GM and expect to be really good.

---------

13.In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? :

Organization is a 'MUST' in a guild in my opinion ladies and gentlemen.I'm aiming to be a main raider in the guild.That will take time.I need to gain your trust first and show you my patience for raids.Standby phase is not a bad situation.No worries Happy.

---------

14.After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? :

I would like to discuss it.For everything there is a solution.We are humen and we make mistakes..I like discussions

---------

15.We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? :

Wipes are in game.I'll pay for repairs of course.I like to make progress and I want to contribute to the achievs of this guild.So wipefest or whatever is its name is not a problem for me.I'm patient.Perhaps others arent.

---------

Well I guess that was it guys.Thank you for your time.I spent almost 3 hours for this application so I hope the best.I put every detail for me and my history in game.
I have the incentive to raid and I think that this is the important issue here.Ilvl will come afterwards.If you want an active hunter in every raid then I'm your guy.I hope you don't judge every application from Ilvl only.

Take care,waiting for your reply

Regards
M
Yafar
Wanderer

Hey hey,

thx for the application. First of all I would like to say that you seem a nice person Happy
I think you should realise that we have couple of hunters so a raiding spot will be difficult to earn. I also noticed that you don't have any cata raiding experience, think since we are going heroic raids that exp is certainly needed.

That's just my point of view, as a social application I would say Yes Happy

Greetings!

Hey mate.Well that's my problem at the moment.I dont wanna be a social member.I wanna raid Happy.Cata exp is missing yes but with 1-3 runs I can get everything.Its really hard to earn a raid spot huh ? suggest me anything Happy
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Asking another guild for a boost?, yea we have lots of hunters already in raids, and are working on heroics if you have no cata exp would be even harder to get you a spot.

Also you keept contradicting yourself, one you say you are a raider since 2005 but then you go onto say you didn't raid in vanilla but in 70/80 level range. but Burning Crusade didn't even come out until 2007? So which is it??? -

"From where to begin and to end.As I told you I'm a raider since 2005.I did not manage to raid in vanilla so hard but in 70s - 80s I was full-focused in the raid's section.My main characters were warlock and holydin."

Also the comment to nick about not wanting to be social you want to raid, even though in your actual app you said you would join as social then go raider if you could?! So did you put that answer in your app because you thought it was the right thing to say?.

"Hey mate.Well that's my problem at the moment.I dont wanna be a social member.I wanna raid .Cata exp is missing yes but with 1-3 runs I can get everything.Its really hard to earn a raid spot huh ? suggest me anything
/
it depends.Probably my application will be declined at least for now.Reasons? I haven't got the shoulder and head enchant since my Qs have been bugged and cant go on.Just to know I've already opened a ticket 2 days ago.My average item lvl is low 361 as well.My aim is to raid guys.If its not possible with this gear I would like to join as social for now and in a few weeks to keep me a spot for raiding. "

But yea tbh I think you would be better off looking elsewhere, for the above reasons ie full on spots and don't seem to know what you actually want.

All the best though Happy

Rozallia

I would like to join as a social but only until I get some gear so I can raid afterwards mate.I could join as a social only if there is a hunter's spots.TBC was released in the end of 2006.I'm playing since 2005.I managed to raid Onyxia and ZG 40 man.there were also naxx and MC but I didnt manage to raid them.

that's why i'm saying I didnt raid a lot.Main raid period for me were the 70s - 80s
Yafar
Wanderer

I would like to start with saying that you should be very carefull and honest when applying to a guild...
Saying you would like to start as social and grow to raider means that you want to start as social and grow to raider (so that you have ambition) nothing more, nothing less...

But frustrated by the fact that you try to turn around your own words...
Than, if you're able to fill all of your lack of exp by 3 runs. Massive player you should be... But well guesse it's possible.. But doubt it

Than I looked it up and TBC was released the 16th of January 2007, so think that's second time that you are actually "attacking" me or Peter when your completly wrong..

What started as a good application for me, is getting bit impossible to get through..

In that case I'm just confused with dates.Nvm my acc was created in 2004-2005 buddy.I've read the tacts for all bosses but still I need the exp.

I wanna be a social until I get gear for raids.When I get the gear I wanna raid.Its so simple ;).I dont wanna join the guild as a social if there arent hunter spots..
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No hunter spots, and no spots for people who make up dates and "facts" To suit there application.

Rozallia

huh ? can you explain that please?
Yafar
Wanderer

basically what peter is trying to say is that you won't get a guild spot if it depends on him

Oh there you go ..Finally I understood what you're saying guys.
You believe that I'm a lier ?

lol ! you should really trust someone who's interested to join your guild and ask him before starting to have bad behaviour against him.

My acc was hacked,you can accept it or decline it.Raiding spots for hunters are full so it does not even matter your opinion.Just a little tip.

Dont judge if you're not sure.

take care
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Wait now your account was hacked? Im confused what that has to do with your mis information on your application but ok.

I am judging your application on what you have written, Sorry but you keep contradicting yourself on your app not me.

I've said plain as day we are full on hunters atm, you wont get a spot sorry if you cant understand that.

Rozallia

Ok buddy,you seem to be the one who dont understand.I stopped wow because my acc was hacked.And I started again 1 year later..o m g seriously..
Yafar
Wanderer

Really dude,
your the one applying... Get your application right and search another guild.. Clearly your intentions aren't clear to either peter nor me...
So guesse you're doing something wrong somewhere

Ok guys.take care and good luck with your progress
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum