Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxyberr

re: Bamse social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Max, live in Sweden

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury: ''Bamse,frost dk, no profs, dont have any alt's on this server. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Bamse/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I just come to this server becausE my friends are playing here, potatismos is one of them, and he is a member of your guild. I know you are raiding much, but I just want be a social guild member, I just play some bgs and arena.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? I know potatismos as i said before, I just want to be in a social guild and I dont want to be without a guild, it would more fun if one of my friends are there to.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? On my other server I'm in a PVP guild but my friends want me to move to this server so I did with one character, i have no other applications with any outer guild except this on.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment: I will bring with me a big smile and and maybe some jokes ^^

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. just to be a social member, and if you need me for something I will gladly help you out Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
wrifty

re: Re: social applycation

Well i don't see any reason why we shoulden't invite a new social Happy and he seems nice talked whit him on skype ;)

indeed,
I see no harm in socials Happy.
There might be exceptions, but don't see that in this guy Happy.
And wrift, Wrifty sounds better don't u think :D
Like i allways say... Wrifty!!!

Potatismos
Enlightened

i agree with wrift it doesnt hurt with a new social and he is a cool dude and a nice one too Happy
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Same here, no problems with more nice friendly people joining :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum