Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fläskfia

re: Fläskfia - Balance/Feraltank - Raiding - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Eric, 17 from Skåne, Sweden.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Fläskfia, 85 worgen druid, balance/feraltank, leatherworking and mining.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Fl%C3%A4skfia/simple

Fiá, 75 paladin, flaskmaster and jewelcrafter, both meaxed out proffesions

Citykossan, 75 warrior, enchanter (477) and inscription (525)

Pìff, 70 shaman, miner and herbalist, will probably soon be lvled to 85.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Actually Im reapplying because my last trial failed. It failed because my gamecard went out and I found my self caught up with work and school. Anyways Im reapplying because I really liked this guild and I liked the progress being made.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know Jodie and I've talked to some of the people in the guild as well during my last trial. I read about your guild on wowprogress.com pretty long time ago.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Back in wotlk I was in the guild "Respect your Elders" and we managed to progress to LK and some other fights HC. I took a break from wow and also left the guild.
At my come back I found myself being on a new server and also in a new guild, "Da Snajpa". I wasnt very interested in the guild and was in it mostly because of my friend. After hitting lvl 70ish I decided I didnt want to be in it anymore because of them not being my type. After some weeks I joined "Swedish Raiders" as I was looking forward to some raiding. We were having some problems with the bosses in BwD and managed to kill Magmaw. After about 5 weeks I didnt really enjoyed the guild anymore, and decided to leave. Since then Ive been in FE as a trial and nothing more.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Im a quick learner and also good at adepting my playstyle to fit the encounter. Im also a helpful and kind so therefor also contributing to the social part of the guild.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Im applying as a raider to Forsaken Enlightenment

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

Im balance/feraltank. Right now I prefer playing balance because I havnt done it that much and therefor it being a new experience.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I read though patchnotes and EJ almost 3 times a week.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I choose my spec because it offers me good mana regen for both me and my healers without losing too much dps. My glyphs are supporting my spec.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

I have control of my own time and if I sign I will be available for the full duration. If not I will tell a leader and tell them to either put me on StandBy or just skipping me for this day.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

I've looked into your raidtimes and I can participate 66% if everything is as it uses to be.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

I use DBM, Omen, bartender4, and recount.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
Ive killed everything in Cataclysm except for Firelands. I killed Nef, Chogall and Alakir after the 4.2 patch.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

I believe Im geared for most raids on normal difficulty.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

In Cata Ive completed some achies such as magmaw and council and there was some in Wotlk but cant remember them individually.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

If I think its better than what Im currently using I will say thx and try to improve it until next time. If not I will say what Im using and also why.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Im angry 2 seconds then I realize someone in the guild acctually got it and next time it drops I have a bigger chance of getting it.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I whisper the leader and tell him Im ready just to make sure he/she havnt forgot me. If he says he think the other guy is better I try to improve until next time.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I do not answer if I find it being insulting, if not Id ask him how he would have done it better.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Its 3 hours of whiping but its necessary to acctually get somewhere. I do not have problem with it at all.
Ouwetank
Enlightened

Must say when u where in this guild i liked playing with you.

But you should have had the decency to inform us by telling about your current situation. Forum doens't require a game card to use.

But gl on the apply Happy

Ouwetank wrote:
Must say when u where in this guild i liked playing with you.

But you should have had the decency to inform us by telling about your current situation. Forum doens't require a game card to use.

But gl on the apply Happy

Well thats fun to hear!
Yea, I wish I did that, but I cant change it now, unfortunatly D:

btw, u won the Vial of Sands didnt you?
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

I recall you bring nice person and decent player, but I cannot fathom why you never posted on forum. What you been up to since then gamewise?
I am not positive on this but I think we require 100% raid sign up as a trial, so with your disappearance before and unable to sign for all raids, I would say no.

Fläskfia

Galadruin the Dwarf wrote:
What you been up to since then gamewise?

I havnt played any game since I left you guys, unless you call facebook games every once in a while gaming.. (during class, yes im bad..)
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Could be an idea if you can make raids, we gave other druids who left randomly another shot so only fair to give you one too.

You did seem a nice guy whilst in the guild, so if you wanna come back I dont disagree but you will have a lot to proove and also be on your best behaviour!.

Everlightly

i'ld be happy to welcome back as a raider on the condition you signed and attended all raids while your on trial.

you we're a pretty good player when you were in the guild, and a boomkin is high on our list
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

got nothing against u re-joining us.. will be nice with a fellow druid tank to talk with

Bennied
Enlightened

Me too.. O w8 Elcaco are you a druid tank?
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ok we are prepared to give you a 2nd chance, but...... if you screw it up this time you will not be invited again! Poke an Officer in game for an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum