Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilsinmandela

re: neilsin - frost pvp / fire pve mage - social - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

hey my names neil munro im 17 and from scotland ( glasgow )

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

my characters name is Neilsin , he is a 85 frost PVP / fire PVE mage. he has 525 tailoring 511 jewel crafting ( im leveling the rest as i buy patterns ) i have a 85 warrior on al'akir and loads of other alts including a level 80 druid 78 warlock 70 shammy twink and a few other lower levels.

Neilsin (mage) :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Neilsin/simple

Bluntmanx (warrior):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Bluntmanx/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

im just looking for a nice social guild where people are willing to que for dungeons , help out in pugs or que for battlegrounds/arena Happy and also have a good chat and help out when needed .

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? yeh im irl mates with tung and most likely know a few others in the guild Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? emm well back in WOTLK i was in a few high end raiding guilds like the stonemansons/ loyalty / sunfall and loads more but since Cata i started playing my warrior while my mage was in random guilds that i had been invited too , im currently in caelestis and i am just not really enjoying it. i also like to be in guilds with my irl friends :P

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. i like to have a good laugh, i am decent in PVP and PVE both my proffs will be on offer at no cost ofc. and i will help out guildies when ever i am free to do so Happy

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. social Happy thanks for your time .

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No from me sorry, Short app which isn't bad but I also remember you from pugs in the past, Where you where rude and insultive to guild members.

Hievna
Enlightened

When it comes to casual/social, i always say "play how you like". Thats why i usually dont comment on social. I have only one thing to say about this application.
Check you glyphs. They are a mess.

Bennied
Enlightened

Quote:
When it comes to casual/social, i always say "play how you like".
. That is your motto?

Socialmembers, raiders, officers and our mistress all act and should act, in my opinion, as if they care about the reputation of FE! Being rude in pugs, in tradechat, and to others, impact the way other players not only see you but also this guild.

And if you misbehave sometimes, it can one day bite you in the ars... Peter just bit him in the ars I believe. It is a very short application, but because you know a member in our guild in reallife I would normally ask more questions to get to know you. One of my main questions is what your former guildmaster would say about you if I asked, how you act on tradechat and in pugs and groups...

I used to have a list of people that I would never again play with, because of bad experiences in previous raids. Tuishao seems to have a very good memory about that... I will follow his opinion.

hey , my glyphs have not been changed since i did spec fire PVE yesterday some of them were for fire PVP and some were for arcane PVE which i also specced yesterday , since arcane does not actually need alot of glpyhs because most of them are pointless. i do in fact know the right glyphs to get i have just not got round to it :P , to the insultive and abusive to guildies .. i dont remember this but i wouldnt insult someone or abuse them for no reason so there must of been a reason for it. either way i am sorry if i offended you.

neilsinmandela

sorry bennied i missed your question , and yes im sure they would have good thigns to say about me Happy and as i said i would never have a go at someone or be rude for no reason in pugs or trade .

Tethane
Guild Mistress

You were declined previously for the same reasons, mainly conduct in PUG's, we all work extremely hard to give FE the best reputation possible on the server and are extremely careful about those we allow to wear the FE tag.

However we also believe in giving people a chance to prove our initial thoughts wrong, so I am prepared to offer you a trial within the guild, however if we find your conduct anything less than godly we will not hesitate to remove you from the Guild. Poke an Officer in game for an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum