Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Zukane

re: Zukane DK raider Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Hi hi , my name is Ray i am 38 from Dartford, Kent
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's
My main is Zukane a lvl 85 2h frost Death Knight:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/zukane/advanced

My alt is Katsurou a lvl 85 human ret Paladin :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/katsurou/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am applying to Forsaken Enlightenment because i would like to be part of a much bigger wow family both socially and Raid wise.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

No i don't i am sorry to say

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I was is Ab Aeterno but my face just didn't fit i guess.Also Ferocity but i did not enjoy being with them .

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Dedication,Team player,a willingness to get things done.And a sense of humor.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Raid member please.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

My raiding spec is 2 Hand frost spec , i do have a blood os but i have yet to gear for that through hc's ect which i will do but not until my main spec is sorted. I don't run before i can walk =)

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

One of the main sites i visit is e-jerks,,it gives all the breakdowns ect of stat points and also reforging.Tbh it the only site i need to use . But as always, i am willing to tale on Constructive advice

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I'm a bit of an e jerk when it comes to my build and i know the build i have is one of the strongest although there is room to move things around should i need my dots(Epidemic) to last longer on target ect or should i be tasked to help slow adds by using (Chilblains) I have choosen however not to spec these at the mo because the points are better used else where for dps/damage .

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yes i do

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Name the time and place and i am there =)

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
All the normal ones. Dbm , Tidyplates , Omen ,Skada ect ect

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
Not to much i am afraid 2 in bwd 1 in bot. In dps role

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
Bwd,Bot,Bh

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I think a couple in icc with a lvl 85 pug but not really. And yes i would love to be involved in the future

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Of course

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

Happy to take any advice on board =)

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Smash my head on the keyboard and scream at my cat =) lol (Joking)
Na thats cool,,,why would i want it when it gives my like 10 strength but gives someone else 40 ect ect,,makes sense to give it to the other guy.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

Get a curry and watch Eastenders =) and icecream with nuts =)

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Offer him a place on a mental ward ? haha no. Just let it go over my head of course. And if it is uncalled for and the prob persists i'd go to an officer or higher if it was an officer( which i don't think it would be )

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Like punching my pc,,,,but that would be bad lol,,,na stuff happens,,so what get over it and on with it. Just feed me cake =)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Zukane DK Mmmm..... I know that name, wasn't that Tony are you related to him in anyway? was in the guild a few times before and changed his dks name to that exact one.

Zukane

=O Huh =O I really have no clue lol,,i just looked for cool names licked it and it was free so took it lol =) As for being related no lol i don't even know who your on about .

Almore

Don't mind peter he is just naturally suspicious Happy

I liked your application you seem very down to earth with a good sense of humour (much needed here btw Happy )and seem to have a good understanding of how your class works, though i don't do DK's so i could well be corrected there lol.

One problem may be your lack of raid experience...though we are i believe low on raiding dk's so that may work in your favour..up to the officers to decide on that one.

You should know that we are very close to clearing all normal raid content ( damn Al'akir!!) and i presume are about to start doing heroic modes. Might be tricky for you to jump straight in at that level.

I think your defo the sort of person we like in our guild.. certainly on a social level..whether there is space for you on the raiding side is a different matter. Either way good luck with your application buddy Happy

Alan

Thank you for your response Almore . In my defence on the exp side of raiding i am abit of a nerd and strive to be the best i can be,,either making fish n chips or raiding. I use Tankspot and utube for fights i do not know as you can learn so much from them =)

Almore

mmmm fish n chips! I want!

I get what your saying bud...as i say its not up to me the officers will take a look at your application and will get back to you. Was a raid night tonight though so just be patient with them. I'm sure they are all tucked up in bed by now Happy

Come to think of it so should i be!! Where does the day go...'sigh'

your alt proper rings a bell, was this our main in the past, did you pug a lot in Wrath.
I seem to recall that name when I pugged a lot in wrath.

also the guy wants cake - so thats a big plus from me

Yup played my pala a bit and pugged a few times toward end of last expansion.Didn't really play him much though tbh. I don't even touch him now .

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Why did you change main and what is your DK's os and is it geared, sorry for my lateness in replying!

Zukane

Hello Tethane

I was not enjoying the Paladin and found it boring to play.As for the question of my off spec for Zukane . This question was answered in the application . He does have blood as os but i am still to gear that through hc's ect . Why have i not geared for os yet,because i don't run before i can walk as main spec is always more important to begin with .

Everlightly

I quite like the appilcation. Ray seems like the type of player i'ld like to see in guild.

Good to get a application of someone around Tethane's age too. :P

There is one really big ugly issue I do need to address and that is the fact that your a male night elf. I'm currently going through the motions to get the male night elf class banned from guild, I've got 2 peeps to race/sex change already and working on 2 more. The pure reason is they are ugly and have terrible death emotes.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Everlightly wrote:

The pure reason is they are ugly.

said the space goat!!!!

Zukane

Could i please with all respect ask at what stage is my application ? . As it has been a few days now since i applied .

Kind Regards Zukane...

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I'm sorry about the delay, I can offer you a trial but we are moving into heroic modes so for the moment you will probably be on standby for a bit. We run a separate 10 man group on Tuesdays that you may be able to get into but will have to play 25 mans by ear at the moment! If you sign and regualrly show up as standby you are very likely to get a spot however!

Zukane

That is great . And ty i'll /w yourself or another officer ingame =)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum