Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ophîon

re: Discipline Priest Social Application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Hiya, I'm Matthew Jones, I am 16 years old and liven in a place called Bridgend in South Wales

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

I have many characters two level 85's but I have began levelling a Priest and now is my main. He is called Ophîon, he is level 29 but I made him yesterday (23rd May 2011) and am aiming high very soon. He is a discipline priest and currently have no professions because I am focusing on levelling.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying to Forsaken Enlightenemnt because I used to be in them with my shaman called Jonesyx, and my real life best friend is currently in the guild with you (Fowler) and when I used to be in the guild is was very homely and welcoming and I very much enjoyed being apart of the Forsaken Enlightenment family. I left the guild because I took a break from World of Warcraft.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

As said previously I know Fowler as he is my real life friend, and also I know Sycamorechaz as when I was in the guild we used to talk alot and still do ^^

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I used to be in Valour and raid quite alot but when Cata came out I decided to take a break for exams etc. Also I have been a guild member of Forsaken Enlightenment as said previous, and I have been in guilds such as Bad Company and The Dragonflight.
No I do not have any other applications with any other guilds.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I think I could bring a friendly presence to the guild, and I am up for anything such as any guild event or whatever. I could bring an added sense of humour and cheer people up if they are down, but be mature at the same time ^^

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I currently want to become a social member with yourselves but when I get the character I am applying for to 85 and geared I would like to become a raiding member, and will apply again if needs be.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Jonesyx, that's an old name I remember from the days of casual Kara raiding *sighs whilst reminiscing* . Very nice guy and the app is very good as well (spell checked yaaaay!!). I have no objections, but ofc other officers need to voice their opinions.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hey, I remember you, will you be bringing all your characters into the Guild? And can you give details of both your alts!

Many thanks

Hey, I remember you, will you be bringing all your characters into the Guild? And can you give details of both your alts!

Many thanks

Um probably not aha, I can do though, but this is my main now, my other two characters are just guys I levelled to 85 and just left and went on a break, they aint geared at all, and have been unactive for many months aha ^^

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I would rather you did, can you provide armory links?

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Didn't you just disappear without warning and not let anyone know?

I don't believe so Tuishao, if so sorry o.o

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Still waiting for response about alts and armory links

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Still haven't received a response so declining.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum