Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eldareston

re: Eldareston Feral Tank - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My names Mario, I'm 19 and I'm from Italy.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions?

My Druid is called Eldareston, it's lv 85 feral tank, but also have restoration gear and spec. My professions are Jowelcrafting and Mining.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I like tanking and I know all tacts of all raid, exept cata raid. All require the achievements, but how do I do if no one has given me the opportunity to do so?

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

No I don't.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I've been in Massive Impact, but I leave it because anyone want to try some new raid. No I haven't

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I always played with druid tank, so I have a lot of experience with that class. Also with resto, but I prefer tanking.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

I play feral tank, and I prefer this one. Second spes is resto.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I check some druid specific site, and I can read what's on spell :P

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

Well..I choose this talent because it's the best to reduce damage and take fast aggro. Glyph are obvious, there is not much choice.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Ofc I'm controlled, I can be on 15-00/03-00 6 days on week.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Sayd up.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

That's a lot.. like x-perl..omen..recount..etc

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

I was on private server for 3 years, and I've done all Classic, Tbc, Wotlk raid, on tank role.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

All 10/25 I think.. but not yet for hero.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Best hero I've tried was icc25 hero.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

Helped

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I wait my time to be equipped.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

Farm gold Happy

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Reassure him by saying that the next time I'll do better.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Impoverished :P

Thanks all, have good game.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

like this response
Quote:
We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Impoverished :P

shows honesty.

we don't have an active feral tank, and the ones i have encountered in dungeons and the odd pug seem decent.

not sure on spot availability, but could be a useful addition to the team.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

The application seems a little brief with not much effort put in, can I have some other officer comments.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Another tank would be nice, the app is very brief but it doesn't offend me and we don't have a raiding feral tank which would be nice with the buff it gives plus having another tank will help when a regular tank can't make it, instead of calling it or making 10man.

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Feral tank app

I completely agree with Peter. A feral tank would be awesome in cases like for example Nefarian, he can tank Onyxia, then when she's dead, go dps in kitty!

Great thing about feral tanks is they're very versatile with short dmg reduction cooldowns.

Although the application is brief, it does kind of get to the point, just not in alot of detail.

I think maybe if he gives more of a description on his choice of talent points, down to specific talents, and some live realm raid experience as opposed to private realm, then we could give a bit more of an input.

I think there would be a big use for him in certain fights.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Re: Feral tank app

Jarakuel / Chris wrote:
I think maybe if he gives more of a description on his choice of talent points, down to specific talents, and some live realm raid experience as opposed to private realm, then we could give a bit more of an input.

This

re: Re: Eldareston Feral Tank - PENDING

Ofc I'm controlled, I can be on 15-00/03-00 6 days on week.

Ups, I was wrong to write.. Ofc I'm NOT controlled.

I did not understand what you want me to do.. I can post some screenshot of my old character, in many tbc raid, with me as feral tank,the only one in all the raid of that old guild. Pls write what you want me to do, and I will. Eldareston is my main character of retail, and I create him just some week before cata. I can also take someone with me in some old raid, and show and show that I'm not novice. Sorry for the crappy english!

re: Re: Feral tank app

This

Now I have to go, but when I can back I will write about all talent choise.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

I think what is required is to show a knowledge of your class.

Why do you have you selected the talents you have?

Is it from experience, a particular website, trial and error or recomended by someone.

Have you tanked any heroic (5 man) dungeons or the new troll dungeons? Were they smooth runs, any problems etc.

If you can reply to those questions then we can see that you have good class knowledge

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Actually I change my mind, we have had bad experiences with people not speaking/understanding correct english and I think it would be better and more enjoyable for you and everyone if you joined a guild that spoke Italian or more that could understand it.

Will just make everyones life easier, I have come to this decision because of the later posts where you are not able to understand the simple questions.

So as a social I think maybe yes, but as a raider no as you won tbe able to understand instructions especially mid fight when they are needed.

wupas

The talent build looks decent, but i am wondering why you didn't max out Endless Carnage and why you didn't take King of the Jungle.
Stompede isn't really required for tanking but that's more a personal choice. Same goes for Feral Agression and Infected Wounds, although i would suggest that you only took one of those talents instead of both of them.

As for glyphs i would recommend a different glyph than glyph of aquatic form, glyph of challenging roar would be a good replacement for that.

If speak english is a very problem, I give up. Please decide if this problem is a final decision. otherwise I start writing for no reason. Exist only one italian guild.. and they're really bad.

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

it is really important to be abel to understand what u r told todo during a fight,
all ppls can read tacts and watch movies. but every fight will go differently, so its really important to understand if your raid leader is changing what u supposed todo during a fight and act fast.

i will agree that u can join us as social but not as raider.

tip..dont write that u give up. that is not a good way if u want your application to go through. we got alot of fun as socials also.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Im afraid that your lack of understanding english is probably going to be an issue especially in a tanking role so I am going to decline this application, I hope you find a happy home on ED.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum