Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamarrow

re: Dreamarrow- Survival Hunter Raiding Application - DECLINED

1no commentm Rasmus from Sweden My age is 16. I live in the southern parts called Skåne.

2.My char Dreamarrow ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/dreamarrow/advanced ) is an lvl 85 hunter specc is Survival with Engineering as profession. I got an lvl 85 mage called wolfheim as well. ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/wolfheim/advanced )

3. I am applying to this guild as I wanna join an raid guild and I expect to be able to join in on your raids

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

4. I heard about you guys in trade chat. I might know someone but I dont know one just like that Happy

5. I´ve been in lots of social guilds left them due to wanting to raid then I joined Phenom I left that guild due to them acting bad for example talking behind my friends back and stuff. I do not have any other guild applies pending

6.I will bring humor , engineering and an very good raider and person.

7. I want to become an raider (not an benchwarmer)

8. My raiding specc is Survival as for hunters it brings significant AoE dmg and very good single target dps. I have an PvP OS ( Marksmanship) I dont mind changing it to an raiding specc.

9. I always read the patch notes very carefully and I read an blogg called Warcrafthuntersunion

10.as said I use Survival for its great AoE and Great Single target. I got glyph of serpent sting as in my opinion serpent sting is almost the main shot, Glyph Of Arcane Shot as I have to burn my focus on other stuff while Explosive shot is on CD and last Glyph Of Explosive shot who increases the crit chance by 6%.I like survival Marksmanship doesnt give enough AoE dmg and if your BM and your pet dies your screwed thats why I choose to be an survival hunter.

11.Im in control of my own playing time and I can guarantee staying full time except if disasters happens.

12. I´m avaible 7 days a week I prefer raiding from 19-20 to 23-23:30.

13. I use DBM , Recount and Miks scrolling combat text.

I have 10/12 on my mage 4/4 BoT 5/6 BwD 1/2 ToT4W 9/12 on my hunter 3/4 BoT 5/6 BwD and 1/2 ToT4W. I´ve been dps and kiter Happy

I believe Im geared for 12/12 and maybe HC mode

I´ve actually never thought about it. But im willing to try as they make raids funnier.

I accept me being forced to be on 100% signs for trial unless im trial forever:).

I always gladly accept suggestions but I first like to talk them over to see if they´re really that good and stuff Happy

I have been trying to get another shooting weapon so I might get a little sulky but nothing big.

I dont really mind. Just take whatever is best for the guild.

I might get a little bit annoyed as I always give my all in raids.

Hopefully We won´t but I dont mind as money is easy to get Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

this is a application i do like.
good explaning on your choises for specc, seems like u know your hunter well
we have got now some ppls at age 16 ish so that aint a troubbel.
that shoulder who is unchanted i do belive anyhow u will sort out so

i know a phew from the guild phenom, cant say ive like that guild so much.
i give a green light for trial

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Both hunter and mage spots are pretty full at the moment I ran with 4 hunters and 5 mages last night so Im unsure if there is a place for you on our raid squad at the moment, let me have a chat with my Officer team and I will get back to you.

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
no commentm Rasmus from Sweden My age is 16

My god..another Rasmus, I'd thought that I'll never see the day.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Bit too many raiding mages and hunters atm, so if you want to join for a raid spot its not likely you will be able to get one, Social on the other hand is a ok by me your app is nice and not offensive to me.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Im really sorry but after discussion we have to say no to a raiding spot, we currently have a number of regular raiding hunters and even if we did want to recruit another range is would probably be a boomkin!

So unless you are prepared to run as Social I am afraid I am going to have to decline your application and wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

No reply to social so assume not interested....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum