Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamarrow

re: Dreamarrow-MM Hunter Raiding Application - DECLINED

I´m an Hunter called Dreamarrow. I´m from Sweden and I´m 16 years old.I´ve got lots of time for raiding so I´m able to raid every day an week unless unexpected things occur. I´ve got raid exp for 10/12 so far.I´m used to being the hunter who always have to kite so I am pretty good at putting traps not to boast. I´d like to get into your guild as my hunter currently have no guild.I´ve meet people from ForsakenEnlightment before and they´ve all been very nice to me . If you don´t accept me I won´t bear a grudge against you guys but yeah if you don´t I just wish you all good luck . Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sherawr
Guardian

Hi mate, you will be needing to click on the big button on the top which reads "Apply to Guild". In there is a list of things to do pretty much starting with

http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4381858&gid=45872

Which is the Template you need to use for your application.

Until its done this way noone will look at it tbh bud.

Reapply with this and we shall take a look.

Cheers and Good Luck

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Read here http://forsakenenlightenment.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=77350&gid=45872&f=868814

Declined until proper application received.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum