Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: potatismos. elemental shaman. raiding application - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Gustav I am 15 and i´m from Bjärred (Sweden) (one thing that i think you should know is that i have dyslexia Happy if you don´t know what that is you can google it :P

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

my shaman is level 85 ,the name is potatismos, my spec is elemental and my professions is alchemy and skinning
link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/potatismos/simple

i only have one lvl85 alt but i only have it to farm ores :P
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/nofjortizz/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I´m applying to the guild because I like raiding and the officers in my other guild left the guild, i only expect nice people and some raids Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

no i don´t.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

i have been in voodoo moose, ascendancy, VI and i left VI and ascendancy because of the raid times and the officers in voodoo took all the gold in gb and changed server...and i don´t have any other applications :P

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

i don´t know...well i do read ALLOT about the new patches and i play alot of ptr so i guess i know allot about the up coming stuff :P

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

raiding....

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

my raiding spec is elemental and i don´t have an duel spec but have a pvp spec and that is also elemental Happy

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

wowhead.com and some youtube stuff like tankspot Happy

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

well i have my spec because I think its good and i have looked on elitistjerks and seen what they think and my glyphs is the same Happy

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

yes Happy

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

i don´t raid on Fridays and Saturdays because i´m usually with my friends on those days :P

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

recount, omen3 and deadly boss mods i do have TukUI so that gives some stuff too Happy

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

i have 5/12, good experience on 2:nd boss in bot and conclave and i do know tacts for all bosses (but not in HC)

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

all i guess and wow-heroes says that i am :P

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

i have done parasite evening and the only escape but no hard modes and i´d like to get them all Happy

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?

yes Happy

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

i feel that if they are right i would change it but if they are wrong i would say that its not true and link elitist jerks or something...but in a nice way of course Happy

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

i´d care but its better for the raid if all are good geared so i wouldn´t say anything accept gz :P

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

i would say that the other guy/girl have been in 3 times in a row (if the RL don´t know it already) and if the RL got some reson for not taking me instead i would just
accept it and maby play some minecraft XD

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

i would say that it was unnecessary of him/her to say that and let the RL take care of it. and if he continue i would talk to the RL and just ignore the player and keep on raiding (not /ignore)

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

not so happy but i understand that progressing can take some time and id keep on raiding until the raid is done...and repair bills is no problem Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Ele shammy app

I think this is a pretty good application, good raiding ethics and good vocabulary considering age. Think would be worth giving this guy a shot... Happy. Plus we have only one raiding elemental shammy main spec, and he's not 100% attendance. The elemental oath buff would be very nice Happy.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

We have already internally named you Potatosmasher, can I ask other Officers for feedback please.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Could you please log out in your Elemental PVE gear so we can have a look at that. Your currently in Resto PVP gear Happy

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

well after reading your application i cant see anything that you should not be abel to go for a trial,
truly we dont have many raiding elementals shammys. ill will say yes for the trial.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Yep that looks a lot better slightly concerned you are under our age requirements but you seem mature from your responses so I'm going to give you a go, poke me or an Officer ingame for an invite, also please remember to set up your forum account and download all the required raiding addons. Welcome to FE!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum