Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Zuruthan Marksmanship hunter Raider - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?

Leeroy Delaet, i'm 21 years old and live in belgium.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Zuruthan, 85, Hunter Marksmanship. I'm a jewelcrafter and enchanter.
alt: Oxonya, 85, Death Knight Blood. Mining and engineering.

Zuruthan: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/zuruthan/simple
Oxonya: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/oxonya/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

As for me, i allways preffered 25man above 10man, Sometimes it can be a tad more challenging. But that provides a higher fun factor for me. so that's why i'm searching for a 25man guild.
I expect a guild, where i can have a laugh, a talk with people and who's willing to support every member like it's a big family.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Talked to Tethane before. I knew Ateiwiux back in Wotlk where we raided some time together.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Indecisive - Their raiding hunter came back, so they demoted me to social.
Pimp my raid - I needed raiding so got offered a spot in pmr, but the last week, they havn't been showing up etc for raids. so i'm a missing a bit of the fun side in wow.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Well, i have a high fun factor from time to time, but can get serious if needed Happy.
Also have Jewelcrafting and Enchanting, if u look at it from the wow side.
I'm helpfull, easy to talk to.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Raider.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

I'm Marksmanship for raiding.
Survival for PvP / arena's.
For raiding i preffered Marksmanship above survival, their DPS is currently close to each other. But i'm Marksmanship cause i like the stats more, the playing style suits me more.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I'm visiting MMO-Champion almost every day to see upcoming changes, ask around alot what's coming up new that people've heard of.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I looked at several builds for my class, and after testing for several days, and switching back and forth. This build gives the best damage i can get for my spec, and it really combines good with my playing style.
My glyphs are based on giving me more damage out of my rotation. So every glyph i could use as pure damage is equipped.
I respect other builds / idea's from fellow hunters, but i like the one i'm using, but open for suggestions all the time Happy.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yes, if i sign up for a raid, i'll be there before time ready to raid.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Monday, wednesday, saturday, sunday at this time being. Will change into full week once we get our 2nd computer up and running again.
Playing hours vary from time to time. Mostly from 17:00/18:00 till 0:00 or later.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

For raiding: Omen, Recount, Deadly Boss Mods.
For general purpose: Bartender, Pitbull, Sexymap, Atlas, Atlasloot.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
Pre-cata:

Naxx 10/25: cleared
Os 10/25: cleared + 3D
Onyxia 10/25: cleared
ToC 10/25: cleared
Ulduar 10/25: weekly bosses
ICC 10/25: cleared
ICC 10hc/25hc: 11/12hc, LK till 40%
this was pre-cataclysm as dps.

cata:
BWD: 4/6 (atramedes and nefarian left)
TotFW: 0/2
BoT: 0/4
BH 10/25: cleared

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

I believe i'm geared enough to kill any encounter they have in the normal modes.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I was doing heroic icecrown before cataclysm. We were running the glory of the icecrown raider drake achivements. I really like the heroic modes, and i love the raiding achievement, so i'm always up for more Happy.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?

Won't be any problem.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

Would love people giving me advice if they know it. Like i said, always considering any help i can get, wich could eventually help me improve my dps.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Wouldn't react weird, fair is fair. Don't care about loot that much anyways Happy.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

Ask the raidleader why i'm benched again, after a Third time, i would talk to the gm about, if it was something i did.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Would try to solve the dispute in /w with the person commenting on my performance.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Slightly unhappy like probably most of the raid, but would keep going at full focus, cause if u get that boss down, that gives u that progression u where chasing after for a week. The satisfaction from that is just lovely.

Thanks for your time Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Was with this guy when I was in muted before it ended and was a good player knew his class etc and was a decent to raid with

the only thing is that if that he didn't stay long (a couple of months). Not sure if he will join and move on after 2 weeks, or stay longer.

I think thats the question needs answering, what committment can you give to the guild?

Toofles the Great

Haii thar.
He's all good, just what I did not like was his "guild hopping". Maybe he didn't find himself a decent enough guild or so, I don't know. But his raiding capabilities are at level of FE.

P.S. Is it only me or everyone nowdays has to verify that you're human? :| (when posting, that is)

In the cases of me moving, was due to my real life problems, or me moving out (was in 3 of the cases). so, ain't got nothing else too add, than, i give it my best all the time, i ain't an unfriendly person too be with. so, if u have further questions about my history go ahead and shoot Happy.

- Zuru
Everlightly

application is good, good reviews from pob, so i'm happy to say yes on one condition.

No ninja pulling and shouting Leeroy on vent

Took a while for that showing on the forum :p
but i'm getting used to that Happy.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Could you advise me if this character has had a name change? And if so what was it known as previously?

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

He was known as Zuruthan last year when he was in muted with me.

ow hey gala Happy
no, been Zuruthan for 4 years now

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thats weird, there's no Char history for a Zuruthan on http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php at all :S

Eluniel
Guardian

I do not know this person... but you can not find me either (I’m not that troll shaman that it finds from Emerald dream. I haven’t race/name changed. I created Ione 2010 some weeks after midsummer if I remember correctly and still it does not list me.) Just pointing out that search does not always work… at least not for me.

Weird!

Can't seem to find myself either.
I used to be able to, like u said, weird!
Now i'm just a missing person wink

Eluniel
Guardian

Mystery solved! Adding only race+name(+level range to 85) makes it work.
Zuruthan:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/84920078
me:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/126935127

All those plus PMR, wow thats a lot of Guilds, how come?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum