Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gijsvs

re: Gijsvs Demonology Warlock social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Gijs, 20 years old and born and raised in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I study law and got a job as a bartender :-).

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character's name is Gijsvs , 85 demonology warlock with tailoring (525) and enchanting (290). I have some low level alts, the highest of them is called Nonex (paladin tank) and is currently level 63. I hope to level that one to 85 within a month or something.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Forsaken Enlightenment looks like a fun and mature guild. Some people I know from my old guild asked me to apply and I look forward to playing with them and others.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know Dewdman and Aaine, and because of them I heard about this guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I have been in a guild called something like 'Guild Perks' or something before I met Dewdman and joined the guild Atomic Banana and Tears of Heaven, wich he was in.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I am a social player that wants to learn everything about World of Warcraft, I like playing together with other players and help others when needed.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Well I am interested in raiding, but I haven't got experience in raiding so I would like to start as a social member, and I hope I can slowly learn how to raid and then maybe join the raiding team.
Dewdman

re: Gijsvs Demonology Warlock social application

I've known Gijsvs for quite some time, and have found he is a very friendly and mature wow player. I have also found him to be a very kind and loyal friend. I would definately recomend Gijsvs to the guild, even though I'm still new myself.
Toofles the Great

Morde dutch people :<
Why can't any cool Lithuanian apply?
But HEY, at least he is not a gnome Happy

Hello my brother Warlock, it's so nice to see a lock application so I can get involved properly! However we are missing an armory link and it seems to be down for me at the moment so lets give it a couple of hours and try again.

Gijsvs

Tethane wrote:
Hello my brother Warlock, it's so nice to see a lock application so I can get involved properly! However we are missing an armory link and it seems to be down for me at the moment so lets give it a couple of hours and try again.

Well that's strange, I did linked 'Gijsvs' to my armory, and used the preview option to make sure it worked :s. I didn't see an option to change my post, so I wanted to post the link in this post, but the armory gives me an '500 Internal server error'.

I'll try it again when I come home from work, sorry for the inconvience.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I'm getting it aswell me dear, been werid all day.

Gijsvs

Okey the armory is working again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/gijsvs/simple
Bennied
Enlightened

Sniff... sniff... Do I smell a....? Yes i do smell a fellow locky! Your application is short and to the point. The fact that others describe you as friendly and mature speaks well for you as as social member!

I like to ask questions to get to know a person a bit more and your app leaves me with some questions:
How often do you play wow? Why is your enchanting so low? Can you confirm Pete (Dewdman) likes to wear dresses in the weekend? Do you like to wear dresses in the weekend? How would you describe yourself ingame (talkative on general chat, guildchat, active in joining daily hc's)?

I'll be happy to answer all of your questions :D

How often do you play wow?
I usually play WoW every day, but some days that's just a quick login, a little chat when people I know are online and a check for goods on the auction house. I do try to do an heroic every day to get some chaos orbs and valor points. Other days I'm online for many hours trying to get some gear and gold.

Why is your enchanting so low?
Because it costs so freaking much gold I don't have haha! I've spend lots of gold on training my tailoring. When I noticed enchanting was even more expensive I chose for first spending my gold on new gear and other stuff. I hope to find some golden advise on how to get the ingredients I need.

Can you confirm Pete (Dewdman) likes to wear dresses in the weekend?
I can't say that for sure, but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised hehehe

Do you like to wear dresses in the weekend?
Well not on a regular base, but I do admit I've worn a dress twice in the past two years at ladies night at my work. And no I will certainly not provide you guys with any pictures or videos. :-)

How would you describe yourself ingame (talkative on general chat, guildchat, active in joining daily hc's)?
As I said I like to do an heroic everyday, and I always try to do that with guildies or other people I know, just because it's more fun and tank or healer doesn't leave in the middle of a fight. I'm not so active on the general WoW chat, I only use it when I want to join a group or something. I do like to use the guildchat, just to chat around with others or ask if theres anything going on I can participate in.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bennied
Enlightened

I like the way you smell! wink
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Pop an Officer a poke for a Social invite and welcome to the guild my lil brother of the dark!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum