Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Mongomannen Fury Warr social app - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Name: Micke, age: 35, lives in Stockholm Sweden with a gf that always works and our 2 year old son.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Mongomannen, Fury warr lvl 85, JC and mining
Laewen, Holy priest lvl 80

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I apply to FE because Im looking for a new guild to stay in, my current one suddenly died, getting bored being the only one online night after night, and because I know a few from my Lunar Eclipse, which I was in before...

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Think I know/know of Happy most of the former members of Lunar Eclipse

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Before LEC i only was in 1 or 2 guilds that I cant even remember the name of, now Im in Dogs Of War, which was a real nice guild until all officers decided to go horde and the guild died... No other applications pending.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Im a nice player and I like to help with what I can:)

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Only social member, cant raid because my son wakes up every now and then and wants my attention.Happy

Thank for your time, hope to hear from you soon :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ouwetank
Enlightened

Maybe poke some old LEC members that are in our guild to put their opion here?
Mostly help to speed up the time for an apply :P

Guardian

Ummmm.. I think I remember your name and it seems to be not in a good way. Would like to hear what others have to say about you and I will try remember why your name is making me worried.

Toofles the Great

It has been a long time since I left LEC. But I remember Mongo being a decent person, no rage, no cursing or stuff like that.
I really doubt, that a person, who's age is 35 would do anything like that anyways.
If I was in charge of FE I'd give him a go.

Well I never really talked to Mongo that much.. But like Lukas said, he always seemed friendly and relaxed! And he was a long time member of Steelbloom as well as Lec, so he's loyal to his guild! Happy Anyway, only positive things as far as I know!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Perfectly fine Social app, get you in here with your friends, poke an Officer in game for an invite and welcome to the Guild!

Oh and Peter I think the name rings a bell because I believe a while back when we had a huge influx of Social members I declined a few social applications and this was one. Not for any bad reason, just because we wanted to get to know the new socials before inviting anymore.

Bennied
Enlightened

Mongomannen... sounds so familiar! wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum