Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Sariell(rogue) and Empath (warrior) - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Jonatan 16 Stockholm sweden
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My main is Sariell 85 assissanation Engineering and skinning(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/sariell/simple). I also have my warrior named Empath level 85 prot Who got the professions Herbalism and alchemy(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/empath/simple)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

Well i have been hearing good things about Forsaken enlightenment and i would love to be in a serious raiding guild whit good and friendly people and ofcourse it would be really nice to be raiding with you guys.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yes i actually do i know Neìj and he first told me about it Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Well i have actually not been in that many guilds and i have no pending guild applications but i am in a guild "the four of elements"

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Well i will be in time for all the raids and i will make sure i got flasks etc and i will read up tacts i will always do my best on the raids.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would love to Be a raider and if you get a Pvp team i will be in for that to i am experienced in Pvp and Pve...

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

at time on my rogue it is Assassination and Assassination on my warrior Protection and Arms

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

yes i do i visit elitistjerks.com

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

well i am used to play in Assassination and i think it is a really good Talent and i have chosen my glyphs carefully and as good as i can well i tried combat a lot in Wotlk but now it got nerfed allot so i changed to Assassination and to be honest i like it more than combat...

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yes i will i will be on time every time i sign up and if i know i won't make it i won't sign up

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Yes they fit in perfectly and i think it is good times and days and yes it will fit in

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

well i use many of the common Add-ons like Omen, dbm and Recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

well on my Rogue ive always to our big suprice big experience in Dps but my warrior i got most my Experience in Protection and tbh i don't rly have that much raiding experience from cata mig pretty much from Wotlk and Tbc...

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

the most raids but i could always use some upgrades but i am working Really hard on it

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

like i said i rly don't have that much raiding experience from cata and haven't rly tried that many achievements but i would love to do it.... Ty for taking time to read my apply Happy i hope you are happy whit it:)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hey me dear you missed a couple of questions for raider, please see below:

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Everlightly

You know Neij, is that from game or IRL and he has vanished?
Sherawr
Guardian

Will add my comments when additional raiding q's have been responded to. And yeah were is Neij?

He have been telling me that he has been very bussy

re: Re: Sariell(rogue) and Empath (warrior) - PENDING

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

Ehm nothing special i would Say that i will take his advice and Think about it and if it sounds good i will try out it...

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Happy for the other raider maybe i get it next time.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I take it on a good way nothing i really can do about it i ask the raid leader if i should Pugg the raid instead...

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

im completly nerdraging.... no im kidding i ask him what i did wrong according to
him but not in a rude way.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

That we just got to keep going you learn by the mistakes and keep up the good spririt

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Neij has lost his raid spot, this is Jonatan's application please lets focus on that. Comments please, from Rogue players would be helpful!!!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Bumping for Officer/guild comments please.

Sherawr
Guardian

Glad to see your quick responses to the raiding questions Happy nothing too untoward in there, all the right things to be honest. Rogues are not my speciality however so I will have to bow to the more experienced rogue players in the guild. You seem like quite a polite chap and on the face of the initial app im happy to give you a trial....great name too btw. Jonatan, kinda like mine....Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Looking back I think my only concern is the amount of PvP gear your using, any reason for this?

It was beacuse i logged of whit pvp gear i do some arena some times Happy

Paski

If you still want some thoughts from rogue players...

Gear seems "fine", should be enought to get going altho both pvp weapons are easy to get and a big upgrade.. some enchants and eng tinker missing.

As for talents, one of the builds have no glyphs so I guess he is using the one with glyps or I am missing something.

Build #2 looks like a pvp build.. back to the build without glyphs!

Build #1 Looks....

Sorry, which build are you currently pveing with?

Hehe i knew that would be comming up build two is pvp exactly and build one is Pve i always think about buying glyphs evry time i logg in but never done it cus ive always forgotten about it but i will do it today/tomorrow Happy

Paski

Spec is correct now Happy

Still missing a few enchants, but your char is looking a lot healthier, would have been advisable to do that before the app as any char corrections do tend to mean the application approval takes longer.

Anywhos, get your enchants sorted before the next raids and you should be ok. I would like to offer you a trial spot within FE, welcome!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum