Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Peetime, Subtlety, Rogue Dwarf!, Social/PVP - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Niall, 21, Amsterdam!

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
peeTime, 1.5, Dwarf Rogue, Subtlety. Here comes the best part: First aid and mining! My alts are, a naked dwarf as bank! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/peetime/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Well, after a little chat with Tethane where I clearly stated i'm not here to actually raid for PvE. She was so convinced when I would join, you would bully me until I gave in and go PvE! So i'm taking that challenge. What i'm really looking for is some small talk and PvP fun (fun as in horde ganking, not all that competetive).

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I can't say i do know any guild member and as the topic said, before i came to this screen where i'm applying right now, don't lie, so im not. I heard about you by "hanging out" in Stormwind and being so bored on a thursday night, that im actually reading /2 trade. So that's how i heard of you guys.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I'm in The Grand Elite, which was a pretty cool guild beforehand, but I was talking to one of the other members the other day and we came to the conclusion that "we" are dead. So as in any phase of life, move on. And no this is the only application, and probably the only one i'm going to do in my following WoW career.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
What more do you need beside a muscled dwarf? I'd said you would be spoiled to have me!

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Social PVP please.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

We did have a nice chat, seems like a top bloke and it would be nice to get the BG pvp team back together for some horde killing! Yes from me, others please feel free to comment!

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

dont do much pvp, but if this can aid ppls to have fun with guild pvps again and get a team going. i wont stand in the way for that.
so a yes from me

Toofles the Great

A DWARVEN ROGUE???
Accept him now :D

re: Pvp dorf

FE could do with another foot stool!.... Oh and yes, nice application, would like to do some pvp with ya Happy.

Moombee
Enlightened

More crazy dutch people ^_^! Can't go wrong there.

Bennied
Enlightened

After missing pete's (dewdman) application I decided to read other ones. Social applications are most nice most of the time, but this time I don't know.. Guessing at least one lv 85? If pvp is your favorite thing to do, what bg's do u like most? Have u done arena? ... If I would ask others about you, what would they say? :D
Sherawr
Guardian

I personally dont do much pvp however there are a few peeps in the guild who would like to give it a go. Im sure we could bully you into coming PVE with us. As long as you understand it may get a bit boring if theres not alot of PVPing going down and you may have to defect then all is good with me:), but then theres the after watershed guild chat which is worth coming on for anyways

Thumbs up!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Only thing I have a problem with is the comment about "PvP fun not competitive but ganking" I hate that tbh, PvP fun is having a decent fight win or loose, being ganked is no where near fun. Is that the attitude you will be bringing to the guild or have I miss-understood you?.

What im trying to say with that, is that i no longer want to play this game as I used to back in vanilla WoW. I quit when TBC released, because it took me ages to get T2 and i wasnt the only one that quit, the guild pretty much disbanded on Neptulon (i played paladin, ofcourse dwarven). So decided to give it another try, new account new realm (irl friend is on this realm). So I've been playing this rogue for a while now and as you can see in the armoury there's arena gear, so yes i've played arena.

Since raiding takes too much of my time and rated BG's are fun and short, that's all what's left of whatever competition there is for me. random bg's are yes for ganking and chasing hordes, trying new routines etc etc, dont see why that's a problem since everyone pretty much does that, because that's how to play random bg's and win them and brings a little competition (top dmg Happy ).

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I think Tui may have been referring to world pvp with that response. I have no problem offering you a trial spot, maybe you can encourage so healthy pvp within the guild, poke an officer a /w in game fr an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum