Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sherawr
Guardian

re: Jinkun DKdps 2hander Frost/Blood OS Raid App - COCK

This topic is answered here
I'm glad to see the non officers posting thier opinions here, after all we are a guild and your opinions count too. Agree with all the above rules especially 7: core hound pup and most definately 8!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Well now you have name changed again and put me on ignore, seeing as you now have an authenticator these are clearly your actions and not those of a "friend" I can't believe I actually thought you were being sincere, maybe I just like to think people are generally good, rather than knobs, as clearly you are.

Also at this time PM's are being sent to Guild masters of most of the active raiding guilds on the server warning them of the dick you are, if you name change again I will just update them.

You are a thief and a lier and I hope you rot.

Cassor
Wanderer

Sherawr wrote:
I'm glad to see the non officers posting thier opinions here, after all we are a guild and your opinions count too. Agree with all the above rules especially 7: core hound pup and most definately 8!

I just assumed that the watershed applies indefinitely here and hence my response would just be edited for any thinking of even going here again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum