Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Jinkun DKdps 2hander Frost/Blood OS Raid App - COCK

This topic is answered here
Tethane wrote:
I'm assuming this is a stupid post from Mr Deathknight who likes to take advantage of a Guilds generosity, receiving a number of nice pieces of loot on his first raid, including a BOE weapon (which I am pretty sure has been sold off now) and ninja quit a guild. Your return to the forums for anything other than an explanation is quite pathetic.

As far as coming back to correct spelling in a response to your application....... seriously........ get a grip and jog on.

If you want to get pedantic lets look at your application in a little more detail...

Deaht Knight - Someone clearly doesn't have the brain power to even spell his own class correctly.

heared - you heared about us did you? maybe you HEARD that HEARED is spelt HEARD.

alot - two separate words you know....... a lot of people do.

intrested - I'm interested in this spelling!

interfeering - Deary me, you haven't done yourself any favours here!

appologize - You should apologise more to be honest.

Thread locked, now piss off........

Just lol!!! :D

Jinkun

This post answers this topic.
Hey, Jinkun here. I have a completely valid reason for all of this complete and utter-fuck-up. roughly 2-3 weeks ago according to my battle.net I was hacked or very heavely trolled by my best friend who is a complete PvP junkie and hates me being a " PvE scrub " I did not ninja the Soul-Blade and sell it, I didn't leave the guild.

I have spoken to Tethane about this matter, for the past hour or so now, saying how deeply sorry I am for not informing you-all about the hacking/major troll event on my pc. The forum/website was not on the favourite/history list and it didn't even come to mind to type Forsaken Enlightenment into google to get a result(Tethane told me about it, feel kind of retarded now).

After saying sorry many-times, I made a ticket to a GM to see if I could get the Soul-Blade made into a BoE again and give it back to Tethane to show that I am telling the truth and being 100% totaly Honest. The GM responed within 5 minutes of posting the ticket, he said because it's been over a month of me having the Soul-Blade there was no way in returning it to BoE and giving it back.

After another long talk with Tethane I said that I will give the FE-Guild Bank the cost of what it's worth, 15-17k or how-ever much it's worth to make up for this complete fuck-up. I am truely sorry that I didn't inform any of you. I did try telling a friend; Gee/Archem to tell Chaz that I was hacked, but I guess he never did.

Also, reguarding this matter, there was a couple of guild-applications that Tethane mentioned and that I never applied for, again; I think this is my best friend trolling my account and making it look like that I'm a complete guild-hopper, which I am not, it's not a good thing to be. I got my account back about 4-5 hours ago now. When I logged on I was in no guild what-so-ever, pretty much most of my characters where guildless.

I do appologize for all that has happened, and this friday the FE-Guild will have the gold that Soul-Blade is worth in the bank, I'll be giving it to Tethane once I have it, Will gold farm like crazy to get the gold. Like I use to.

Now I'll understand if I'm not allowed back into the guild because of this, and I do understand. I didn't mean to hurt/upset any of you guys by making you think you got ninja'd. It's not how I play, it's dirty and foul. Just not my style. I prefure to be honest and have a blast, which is what all of you guy's where, a good damn blast!

Deepest regards,

Jinkun - Lee ( I had my name and race changed just before I got hacked/trolled, waste of money though, everyone liked Jinkun more then reapnsow, could change it back if you like it like that. ) Also I have an authenticator now, so I should'nt ever get hacked again.

Sounds fine and you have the balls to come and publicly apologise, and it did seem very odd and unlikely to be you that actually did it, as you seemed to enjoy it.

I think before I say a definite yes though you change your password and do not let your "friend" have it (I "friend" because real friends don't do that to friends) or get an authenticator so he can never log back on it.

Jinkun

I did enjoy the guild, alot; the guildies are friendly, fun and it was very funny in ventrillo. I have made my password alot harder and I baught an authenticator on my phone now, so I have two passwords. Thanks for Understanding me Tuishao, I'll never let him on my account again.

Ok looking into it in a bit more detail you left the guild/hacked/whatever around the 20th February and this application appears pretty much at the same time you were hacked...

http://crimson-dawn.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6464225&gid=198020

This means that the person responsible or yourself or whatever has your forum/guildlaunch login as well.

Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but still in the back of my head something doesn't quite add up.

Everlightly

If I was you i'ld completely string up that so called friend of yours. This is a copy of the meaning of friendship.

Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating the following on a consistent basis:

The tendency to desire what is best for the other
Sympathy and empathy
Honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
Mutual understanding and compassion
Trust in one another (able to express feelings - including in relation to the other's actions - without the fear of being judged); able to go to each other for emotional support
Positive reciprocity - a relationship is based on equal give and take between the two parties.

In no point of that is there a discription of hacking an account, moving all characters from guilds, joining other guilds and changing passwords to a paid for subscription based service, personaly if a "so called" friend ever did this to me in wow he'ld be spending the night in A&E.

I'm a theory crafter Lee, not just for things in game, but also what people do in the game, and I also think outside the box so I did also look into your character and you had joined a guild shortly after leaving and name changing, which I find really strange as you said you had no guild.

Are you sure you just didn't like the new guild and changed your mind thinking you messed up and give us some long winded story to justifie it, I'm sorry but for such a long time with computer access and not even able to put a short post to inform of a hacking. There's even topics on the forums, for members to inform us of these kind of issues.

How I see it, if you are willing to pay the gold for the sword you got as a way off apology (or supply the guild with an unbound one from the AH). Both of which I think would be suitable (not sure whats been agreed with jodie), then I would see it as enough effort to be invited back to the guild. If any more BoE drops they will not be rewarded to you unless you now gain the amount of ep thats now stated in the forums. i'ld also imagine you'ld be starting at zero ep, but jodie would have to confirm.

One word of warning, I'll be watching you like a hawk, so do not mess up
Sherawr
Guardian

Lee mate seriously you need to get a grip of this friend if you like playing this game. Doing what has been done WILL earn you a terrible reputation, and a name change doesn't mean you just disappear, we had your new name pretty much the day it happened with some digging. Guild masters do talk to each other, as do players from high end guilds like ours, and If this kind of thing happens especially more than once word will get around, guilds will not accept you and you wont be seeing alot of green text in your chat box. Not only that you will earn the rep of NINJA and pretty much no pug will take you into a raid. A reputation is very hard to earn but very very easily lost and can take a lifetime to repair.

If what your saying is true, and you repay the gold for the blade, then I personally would consider giving you another shot. Even after entrance back into the guild we have made some changes because of this event, that affcets all new starters. This means wont be receiving loot until you accrew enough EP. May seem harsh but I think its a fair price to pay to be back into a top guiild and get your reputation as "top bloke" back

Good Luck m8

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ok I will accept you back into the Guild on a few conditions

1. I receive 15k gold by Friday
2. You change your forum passwords and ensure that you bookmark the forums
3. You understand that your EP will be reduced to zero again
4. You understand that its unlikely you will be seeing any loot for a while
5. You understand that your trial period may be increased indefinitely
6. You choose your friends better!

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Was very odd the whole affair, and some oddities, why change your race and name? Or did your mate do that? if so why would he pay to have it changed, a lot of of Whys really.

However I think its massively generous of Jodie and the Officers to give you a second chance, lets not hope this is for the lols with your "Mate" to get back in bet thing.

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Jinkun Re-Application.

I may not be an officer, but i'd still like to give my opinion Happy. Having read all of the comments left on here, your explanation, and Jodie's and other officers other opinions, I think that you do deserve a second chance, but as jodie and the other officers said, you'll have to re-earn any reputation you had before this incident happened! Your explanation (in my opinion) does seem a little strange, especially that your so-called-friend would pay for the race change, name change etc. But all in all, if you pay back the value of the sword, then i also don't have a problem with you coming back into the guild. Maybe doing a couple of guild runs, helping people in general might help to show your dedication to the guild, and i hope that you will live up to the expectations that i think most of us are expecting you to exceed. All in all, i hope to see end-game content downed with you in there pulling some sick dps!

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:

For each day you do not met the demands Jodie will murder +1 kitten!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Starting with this one.........

Forum Image

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Forum Image
This one is next!!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hell yeah, that one has it coming to it......

And with these lot thats the next 2 weeks of kitten killing covered! DIE KITTENS DIEEEEEEEE

Forum Image

Ouwetank
Enlightened

Tethane wrote:

Iam no officer but would like to add 2 things:

7. show your core-hound pup
8. Most important don't ever ask Johnny (Everlighty) to tell us a joke!!( can not believe Jodie didnt put this in her aboved named condititons)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum