Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Rhod - Social Application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Rhodri, I am 16 and live in Wales.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) My characters name is Rhod (Not the most creative) I am a level 81 combat rogue and use skinning/leatherworking. Here is my armory; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/rhod/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I am applying to become a member of Forsaken Enlightenment for a new start in a great, friendly and sociable guild. I have heard so much about the friendly, helpful and great sense of humoured people within the guild from a friend of mine; Johnny, or Fowler in-game. My expectations are simply for the great things I have heard about you all.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know one member, Fowler/Johnny. I have been a friend of his from around the age of five, and of course, I heard about Forsaken Enlightenment through him.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
As Seen On eBay – A guild I set up back when I started playing around 3-4 years ago, I gave the guild leadership over as there was a large disagreement between many of the officers within the guild, and the arguments were rather pointless, and out of hand.
The True Bojangles – A friend from ‘irl’ set this up, I am currently there now. However as with the previous guild, there are arguments and the guild has become very unsociable, so am therefore in search of a new one.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I’m a very down to earth person; I join in on all social activity and share a good sense of humour with most people. I also offer a character I am experienced with, I am always ready to help fellow members, and I am there to help progress if and when needed.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Social. However, with time and practice, maybe one day raiding IF I am needed.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Omg.....

This app.......

Properly spell-checked!!!!!

Good social application, judging from it you do sound mature and ofc with a decent reference. I have no Qualms with accepting you into the guild but like always we have to confer before-hand before this decision is final.

We will get back in touch with you shortly.

Last edited by Sycamorechaz on 20-12-2010 7:06; edited 1 time in total

Sherawr
Guardian

Chaz its Qualms not Quarms......2/10 must try harder see me!

As for the app, as a social member I too have no problem with you joining the guild. But like my fellow officer says, will have to seek the recommendations of the council of oracles. Will let you know soon bud Happy

Last edited by Sherawr on 19-12-2010 8:12; edited 1 time in total

Kovac (Flower)

again, Rhod's been a long time friend,
and i'm not sure if he'll be able to check up on his application at the moment,
on top of the tragic events that we have endured.
his father has fallen ill.
but i will keep him informed,

my blabering about how great you guys and gals are is pulling people in :/

What doesn't kill you, Only makes you...(eurgh)...Stranger ..
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Ummm seems a decent application and you want in as social I don't see why not, then we will see if you fit in and enjoy the guild as that is what trial is for.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum