Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Iloveclock - Destruction Lock - Raiding - DECLINED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?

Terry Roberts , 20 , UK

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Ilockclock - 80 - Warlock - Destruction - Tailoring/Skinning Armory is currently down while completeing this app

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

A friend of mine is your guild and i love to raid have always wanted to raid seriousley but never found the right guild but beleive this could be the one

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know Pureevil and he told me about this guild

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have only been in friends guild and i have left them due to wanting to raid seriousley and no other applications

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I have a sense of humor so i am up for a great laugh untill it comes to being serious and then i focus on the task in hand

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Raiding!

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

Main spec is destruction and off Spec is Affliction. My Des spec is my preffered spec but can adapt to which ever the guild needs most my affliction spec is PvP speced but can respec if needed

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I often visit websites such as Lorehound, MMOChampion and Wowhead to keep an eye on updates and changes to my class and others

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I choose my talents and glyphs based on what i find affective with my class and which suites better to my raiding style, Iv used destruction since iv been level 80 and prefer this to the others as im most comfortable with this but have said will switch talents to fit into the guilds raiding setup

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

I have complete control of my raiding time and can be there from start to beginning

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Im avaiable every evening all week apart from Friday evenings, Usually on from 5:30PM onwards apart from Fridays and Saturdays

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

I currently only use DBM, Recount and Omen atm but again am open to trying new addons recommended to me

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

Iv got complete ICC raiding experiance upto Lich king on a different character and was full DPS spec

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
ICC 25 and some ICC 10 HC's

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Have tried and completed some ICC HC on a different character and am always open to attempt HC's as i love a challenge

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Raiding recruitment is currently closed sorry, sometimes we make an exception but your name put me off straight away sorry.

Everlightly

I would have to say I do agree with my fellow guild m8. The name is very off putting and immature so I will have to disagree

Your declining because of my name? Basically need to have no sense of humor to join this guild -.-

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Everlightly

We have a mixture of males, females adults and younger players in guild having an offensive name might upset some players.

Although you may argue that you are mearly telling everyone of your expressed love for time telling devices, We can't help but see what your trying to say.
Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

The name is an indication of the player in my mind, and though some may be amusing Puns, this really isn't, it's up there with meatspin and other greats in that vain.

You could be the most dedicated and greatest player WoW has ever seen but the name is a put off.

Don't judge a book by it's cover you could reply, unfortunately many people do just that, no matter the content they just won't read it.

Requiring a minimal level of maturity does not preclude a sense of humour.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Galadruin the Holy wrote:
The name is an indication of the player in my mind, and though some may be amusing Puns, this really isn't, it's up there with meatspin and other greats in that vain.

You could be the most dedicated and greatest player WoW has ever seen but the name is a put off.

Don't judge a book by it's cover you could reply, unfortunately many people do just that, no matter the content they just won't read it.

Requiring a minimal level of maturity does not preclude a sense of humour.
Indeed.

I think you will find we all have quite a big sense of humor but humor = humorous = funny and your name is neither,

So yes I am saying no becuase of the name, We like to have a laugh and have a joke in guild but we also like being a respected guild, People can just see the name not the person behind the pixels when they have a guild name above there heads.

With your reply it just proves my first judgement right your not the kind of player we would want in the guild.

Chausie

I don't see the problem. He's just a clock enthusiast, is that such a big deal? You should be more open minded!

Chausie wrote:
I don't see the problem. He's just a clock enthusiast, is that such a big deal? You should be more open minded!

Indeed! What's wrong with his name? If I would name my char "Iloveclowns" that would be bad too? Or is his name something bad, immature etc et etc or just brittish stuff I don't get? :o

the name is just shit end of sory

it projects a "chubby brown" sentiment, and that is shit.

shit name = shit guild

it also hints (IMO) that we are 8 year old wankers who trade footie cards in the playground whilst giggling at shit names like this

yes extreme but very true.

Everlightly

for those that can't see a reason behind the name i'll spell it out for you.

Clock minus the L spells Cock which i'm sure everyone is aware what that is, say Iloveclock and it'll roll off as ilovecock. which is possibly what the player was trying to use as a name but to avoid a forced name change, which should be forced anyway.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I am declining this application, I find your name offensive for one but also your application is weak and we will have 2 active raiding Warlocks come the start of our raiding schedule.

Galadruin has really summed up (indeed very eloquently) why your name is unacceptable. Hope you find a suitable home on ED, good luck.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum