Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Emil.Gunnarsson

re: Exeniya - Balance/Resto Druid Social application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My Name is Emil, and i am 20 years old, i live in Sweden,Boras

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My chracters name is -Exeniya-, and he is a level 72 druid. I have dual spec Balance and Restoration, since i enjoy mixing it up a little bit so it wont get boring Happy. Im a herbalist and an inscriptionist.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Exeniya

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am a very social gamer, i enjoy the game as much as the next person. This guild seems very much as what i've been looking for. My expectations are friendly members, nice community, helpful and pretty much equal Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know -Marxua- since during The Burning Crusade, he was my nr.1 Enchanter Happy and he is extremely friendly. I've been in parties, raids etc with players from FE, they were amazing, so i decided to look it up, and i read a bit of the guild, and it was exactly the guild i was looking for Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

My latest guild was ''Pimp My Raid'', a ''hardcore raiding guild'', i wanted to try it out, but my trial didnt work out so well. No i do not. it's easier with one guild applications at a time, and see what happens next Happy

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I will bring laughs in the guild, i will bring my gaming experience, i will be a very social player that communicates in a proper way.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I am interested in a social invite Happy
Everlightly

didn't think pimp my raid was a raiding guild, there even alot lower than us down the rankings. atleast in my time on emerald dream

also, is this an alt?

Last edited by Everlightly on 30-11-2010 6:13; edited 1 time in total
Bennied
Enlightened

Hey hey! Getting to know someone through an application is always hard I think, but yours does leave me with some questions. wink

If I may ask what is the reason the trial at the hardcore guild wasn't working out that well m8? And did you apply to that hardcore raid with this lv 72 druid or do you have more characters? What are their names? If you have multiple chars and just this one joins FE, how many time will you be spending socializing.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Actually PMR were a hardcore raiding guild in TBC Jonny. And we had a nice chat last night, sorry I didnt get back to you on yoour last question. I understand that is the toon you wish to play come Cata but where are your 80's, we are not an alt guild so we would expect all your chars to join FE.

Emil.Gunnarsson

Yes, this is an alt..its less then a week until Cataclysm comes out, so i thought it didnt matter which of my chars i was going to join with, since im planning on having this druid as my Main Characters during it. And no i didnt use my lvl 72 druid when i applied to PMR..i used my warrior level 80.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

So will they all be joining us?

Emil.Gunnarsson

Yes if it requires i'd be happy to join with all my characters Happy) those i play on atleast
Emil.Gunnarsson

What i meant was that i am going to have this druid who is not level 80 atm as my main characters during Cataclysm, so i used this toon for the Application, but as it looks atm..im still having my warrior as my main..but not for long Happy
Emil.Gunnarsson

What is going on? some news or info on how its going would be so helpful Happy
Emil.Gunnarsson

Prepared for what? Cataclysm? :P Who is really?
Emil.Gunnarsson

I would really want a response soon :/ its not long until cataclysm and i really want to find a steady guild before it is released in the stores
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Sorry atm it has been hectic with the weather and expansion coming out next week Jodie has been busy, im sure she will be taking a look at your application in the morning and deciding.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Can we have links to your alts please!

Emil.Gunnarsson

Ah super Happy well ofc..we all have a life outside this pixel world Happy

Links:

Hunter: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Gunnarzson

Warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Rockybalb

Paladin: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=R%C3%B3m%C3%A1%C3%BAs

Mage: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Cathella

And my very boring Death Knight: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Romaus
Emil.Gunnarsson

Forgot my Rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Stealthpro
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum