Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Pureévil - Balanced/Restro Druid - Raiding - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Grant, 18, UK.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Pureévil, 80, Druid, Balanced/Resto, Leatherworking & Tailoring.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Pure%C3%A9vil

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I wish to join a raiding guild that likes to do all sorts of raids, not just ICC (Although I know the importance of progression in the raid) but do Ulduar runs Naxx runs ToTC etc.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I dont personally know anyone from this guild, I found the guild just by browsing on wow heroes etc.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I am currently in a guild called The Gaping Chasm, i am with these at the moment due to my Call of Duty friends running it.
It is only a social guild and they dont really do much raiding together and the guild never really got started properly and there is a substancial amount of inactive people in it. I have no appliactions in any other Guild.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Hopefully i will be useful to your guild and bring some laughs here and there.
But where a serious attitude is needed like in a raid it will be used.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Raiding

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

Balanced - this is the spec I have the best gear on at the moment.
OffSpec = Resto - I like to heal but I do need to get a few more pieces or spirit gear before attempting to healing a raid such as ICC

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I tend to read the WoW forums or just search up on Google.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

My balanced spec is more for AoE/PvP due to the guild i am in at the moment not doing many raids and usually just running through heroics.
My Restoration spec is mainly spec'd to PvP also due to my guild not raiding and only doing heroic's/BG's

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

I should'nt see why not I got to college but I am only practicaly all night every night. (I know no-life haha)

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Most week days from 5pm - 11/12pm uk (mondays till whatever time)
Weekends Friday and Saturday 5pm till whatever time Sunday 5pm- 11/12pm uk time

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

Deadly Boss Mod, Omen3 and thats all due to me only pugging runs in the past.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

i have done 9/12 on icc 10 man as Balanced and 7/12 on 25man

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

I think i am geared for mosted Raids other than ICC25 HC and Halion 10/25 HC

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I love a challenge and have only ever had the chance to do gunship on HC =)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bennied
Enlightened

A fellow druid...

Could not resist looking at your gear: I see you stack spirit on your balance gear, leaving the spellpower bonus (hands). I am not balanced, but I hardly see a druid run out of mana. Two gearitems are not enchanted. Due to the fact that your legs are cloth, you do not receive the 5% bonus you will receive when you have leather specialization. Haven't taken a look at your talents yet, but in your application you don't pretend this gear is best suited for raiding, so I'm guessing some remarks could be made about that too. Gear, talents, enchants need some work in my opinion...

Overall still think it's a decent application (don't get your hopes up I have no say whatsoever in the approval of your application). Current gear and raiding experience might be a problem though. Gear on the other hand will be absolete soon and other raids will be available (to compensate for the lack of experience in ICC 25 HC raiding)... so you might have luck since all is about to change.

GL with your application m8. Tip from me: respond to questions asked by officers of our guild in a timely manner and try to put at least the enchants up before anybody important takes a look. wink
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Probably older gear where spirit gave druids a spell power bonus, but a lot has changed and may have to rework the guild a little and yea has both you and him said its not raiding equipped atm because of his guild.

Seems a nice application we dont have any raiding boomkins if im right, except me but I concentrate on the 10man side of raids and as my rogue isn't as bad as I expected it varies with what is needed etc.

But yea seems a nice application I dont see any problems then name looks familier but thats probably as its Pureevil lol kind of sticks out ;p especially on a druid who are suppose to be kind caring and nature lovers :D.

I do see my gear needing a good gem and enchant update i have been farming Eternal Life recently to try and get the Gold up to buy the Leatherworking Legs, but with cataclysm coming out soon all prices have dropped and it is taking longer to earn the Gold.

I will definatly need to respec my Balanced talent tree and do without hessitation and possibly my Resto spec to due to them both having a few specified pvp talent points selected.

Thanks for the friendly comments and I like my name too =) cheers Tuishao.

I have purchased my tiers 10 balanced gloves, and on my way to getting my legs then i should have the mastery 5% bonus.

Toofles the Great

Cata in less than 2 weeks.

Yeah i know but it aint out yet so im carrying on with WotLK =)

Tethane
Guild Mistress

There will be no raiding over the next couple of weeks up until Cata I should warn you but we will give you a trial and see what happens! Poke an Officer ingame for an invite.

Okay will do thanks for the chance =)

Pureévil180

Hello people, I know it has been a while but may i change my application/ position to social for a while?

The reason i want to do this is due to not being able to get on that much recently because of my college work and we are currently redecorating the household and things are all over the place, so until my college work dies down and the house is back together ^^ could i be changed to a social app?

Sorry for the inactivity, will hope to get everything sorted soon.

P.S, Hope use are doing awesomely (if thats a word ^^) in the new raids!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum