Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Vehkispala

re: Vehkispala raider application - WITHDRAWN

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Jussi , I'm 43 and from Järvenpää in Finland
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Vehkispala. I’m level 80, I’m a Ret Pally with a holy off-spec. My professions are 450 Mining and Blacksmithing. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Vehkispala

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
The current guild Kalevala only raid ic10man and would like to raid ic25man

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know many player of you guild Marxua and players who have played the Lunar eclipse

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Now I play guild Kalevala, Kalevala is a social guild and the raids are rarely.I'm not looking for any other guild I know many players you quild and I've played with them many times .

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
humorous player who gets along with everyone. the old man's wisdom :P

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I would like to become a player in raid

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
Mu main spec is dps and my dual spec is holy,I want to play dps

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
Track every week elitisjerks site and read the forums.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
My talent snd glyphs are popular raid spec.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Yes,your guild raid time is very good for me, I can also continue if needed later

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
I can play every day,Your raid time is right for me

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? Pallypower,omen,dbm,recount,decursive

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I've done ic10man normal 12/12 ic10man Heroic 9 / 12 11/12 ic25man normal ic25man Heroic only 2 boss

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
All ic10man / 25man raids
Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I'm interesting make hard modes and achievements, I want challenge ofc.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? its ok ofc, tips and advice gladly received

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
It's ok ,what is best from to guild mabye next time i can loot ame item.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
I understand the situation, it belongs to this game

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
I try to do better next time, I'm not going to start whining.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
It belongs in this game, maybe next time it is better to day or night ^^

Thanks
Jussi

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
marxua

My oldest friend in wow, we go back to dire maul Happy
Although his english is more like that of a viking, this is one of the best guys i know ingame.
Hievna
Enlightened

Vehkispala... Hmm... Sounds familiar... Have we met before? Nah, just kidding. He is my former guild mate and we both were in the same raid when Kalevala downed LK first time. If you need raiders, then here is one.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No no and no, HAHA God this is so ace, Mister 80 paladin who decided to grief me on a 74ish char whilst I was leveling in dragonblight, with that immune mob when you tagged it after I used my item then stood there waiting and making sure I couldnt get it for ages!

*Also just to give you a rough idea, I didnt speak to him, Left him alone totally avoided him whilst he was killing mobs ignored them being normal went to the mob in the black dragonflight place he went and stood on that immune mob, I used my item and he slapped the mob... then stood there spamming Cons. I had to leave abanadon the quest and re do it all -.-" Then I asked him why and he just insulted me, Tried talking to his GL and his GL didnt do jack either.

Last edited by Tuishao on 16-11-2010 12:58; edited 1 time in total

Bennied
Enlightened

Tuishao wrote:
No no and no, your a dick HAHA God this is so ace, Mister 80 paladin who decided to grief me on a 74ish char whilst I was leveling in dragonblight, with that immune mob when you tagged it after I used my item then stood there waiting and making sure I couldnt get it for ages!

*Also just to give you a rough idea, I didnt speak to him, Left him alone totally avoided him whilst he was killing mobs ignored them being normal went to the mob in the black dragonflight place he went and stood on that immune mob, I used my item and he slapped the mob... then stood there spamming Cons. I had to leave abanadon the quest and re do it all -.-" Then I asked him why and he just insulted me, Tried talking to his GL and his GL didnt do jack either.

... .... didn't NEO clearly say NOT to take the blue pill?

Back on topic: I would just love to hear this man speak on vent. I have no further remarks though I'm all out, Peter has made me somewhat of my game.

this doesnt sound like vehki at all..

and if anything: calling ppl "dicks" on public forums isnt really mature, IF this is a true story you can at least have the decency to adress a problem in more suitable fashion for a social guild.

Mark.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bennied
Enlightened

I'm so dence when i'm working. Thought the whole remark was one big quote... and maybe not even applicable here. Re-reading it now... and drawing a whole new conclusion.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I tried addressing it in a mature fashion he spoke in gobbledegook to me and his gl ignored me because I was low level and wasnt in a guild as I level outside the guild most times. So yeah I did try to sort it in a mature way which if he was being mature in the first way and not ninja'ing the quest mob it wouldn't of come around would it.

Also are you calling me a lier? "IF this is a true story you", and yea it is a true story I can just make up random stories like that with people lol, I complained for ages to Jodie about it I used to have an addon called notesuneed which had an extension next to his name for ages.

Also it is definately him as its not exactly a forgettable name and he was in the guild with the funky name too Kalevala and a paladin and well yea. If I don't want people to join I dont need to make up stories.

marxua

i didnt say anything about how you handled stuff with any gm or player, i sayd it was immature to write what you wrote on a public forum and i still think thats true, and yes i questioned your story, cause i know vehki as a decent and friendly player and im very much surprised to hear it. I spoke with him today to ask what you where on about, he has no recollection on what happened, he had even asked his sons about the incident, perhaps they did it, but he is in the dark considering the situation. And i wrote "IF its a true story" cause i had not heard both sides stories, now that i have i can safely say: you did not meet Jussi, idk who you did meet but it wasnt him.

think what you want, i have no regrets on what i sayd, bottom line; i wont allow anyone to drag him throu the mud and certainly not call him a dick.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well his char, which is joining the guild was played like an idiot and if he shares it with people like that its still a no.

Saying IF it is a true story is not saying I shall go ask him his side, that is calling me a lier, which tbh I don't appreciate but end of its an application I say no if he still can't control what happens on his char. Also we have had bad experiences with people who can not understand english before and his old gl said he couldn't understand it, and the person I Tried to talk to couldn't either.

marxua

If you want to see that as me calling you a lier, i can't help that, thats just how you want to read things i guess, i explained why i wrote it and that wasn't to call you a lier. My intention is not to talk him into the guild anyway, that opportunity has long gone i see, my only intention is decency. the fact that you bring up his english has a valid reason, (although its not as bad as described) but that should have been in the first post and not on a responce to me.

mark
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Actually no his english wasn't the reason I didn't want to accept his application so it shouldn't of been, my reason for not wanting him was the fact he griefed me(pretty sure thats a valid reason too, if thats ok with you?) nothing to do with his english im up for letting that slide aslong as the person listens and is a decent player.

But its not just my call, its a diplomacy if he doesnt recall and it "might" be his sons the other officers might say ok and give him a shot.

marxua

ok, i think the two of us blew this one out of proportion a bit, lets meet in The Guilded Rose for a beer. ;)
Everlightly

Hmm

I've noticed a few vehkis players around, including vehkistank, these your characters
Tethane
Guild Mistress

We will be shortly having an officer meeting to discuss your application along with some other bits. Bear with me I want to get to the bottom of what happened before making a decision. Cheers loads.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum