Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Freddob raider application - DECLINED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
well im 16 years old im named fredrik and ive live in sweden,stockholm

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
freddob lvl 80 shadow priest proffesion are tailoring,herb

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
im applying to this guild cous im looking for an socialy activ guild who raids and this guild seems to have evrything im looking for.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Im not sure but ive whould love to get to know this guild an its members

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
well previously ive been ive been in mainly social guilds during tbc ive raided in a high ranked guild but during wotlk ive ive mainly been playing socialy with friends but most recently ive was in VI but left that guild sence theyve keept me in trial for 5 weeks and basicly got treeted badly. So ive left that guild im now im searching for a friendly and social guild.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment

well ive do high dps and do evryhting ive can to keep my dps maxed up ive also got a deasent healing offspecc that might come in need for a few boss for ex.valthira. Iam also as a person very social and active and im not searching for a guild to gear up im doing it to have fun with some nice people.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section
Ive whould love to become a raid member.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
well my raiding specc is shadow os is disc. And ive prefer to play shadow cous ive thinks its more fun to dps.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
ive keep in tuch with the top shadowpriests on this server and consistantly talk to em about rotation sockets and evrything about specc-gear combinations

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

well sence patch 4.01 you can basicly get evrything needed in talent specc theres nothing that improves your raiding that you hafe to ignore. But ofc ive have evrything that is needed in specc.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Iam always online 15 mins before raid to buy flasks and take my self to icecrown citadel and ive always stay untill raid end without going afk unless you guys call for a 5 min break or something.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Ive have and basicly iam able to come on evry raid but sometimes ive might have to skip 1 raid cous of study or stuff but thats only like once evry other week so ive quess ill have about 80-90% raid attendance

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
ive use threat meter recount,bartender dbm ofc and then cd timers.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

well ive have 9/12 icc25 man hc as shadow but previusly during tbs and pre tbc ive played as healer and raided serious at it. but when wotlk came out and ive was started to lvl ive went shadow and ive stayed shadow during entire wotlk cous ive enjoyed playing it so much.But during that time ive also geared up my os gear and keeping it fullysocketed and enchanted.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
well ive belive im geared for icc25 man hc and rs25 norm and hc

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Well ive mainly completet achivemnt inn icc25man normal like portal jockey on valthira evry bortal has to be entreded each time and killing rotface without a single unstable oze explosion and a few more. but in icc25 man hc ive only got kill achie for 9/12

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? If it was a good advise ive whould rescoket respecc and give it a shot ill do anything to improve my dps.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Well ive whould contgratiulate the person who got it cous ive think the improvemnt of the guild is much more inportent then the improvement of just me.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

Well ive whould like an explination a reason if there is anything iam doing wrong or that im a trial or whatever but if it is a reasnobel reason ive whuddent complain ill just go and farm some gold or something during raid.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

Ill will ofc defend myself but if it was called for ill just say okay ill try to improve and continou doing my best during raid.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Well traing get results and ive dont really got a good temper so ill just keep on trying and if ive figure out something that will help ill say it in raid. So ill try to keep my spirit up and keep the focus.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sputtnik
Enlightened

Well overall a good app, thou missing armory link and quite a few typos. but still I like it.

6 guilds in a year is rather a lot.
Hive > Farmers Union > Bad Company > Da Snapja > Deliria > VI

Gear is nice, however unless I am mistaken you seem over the Hit Cap, maybe reforge trinket or something would help DPS.

Wizzboshing

He was also in KotH.

Sry im not a guild swapper though alot of those guilds where pure social and some those who werent had members who was very unsocial and after 2-3 wipes there was 15 peeps in raid chat spamming eachother in capslock sry about not posing amory link forgot: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Freddob

freddob

about slightly over hit cap ive have reforged trinket ive acutly reforged evrything in my gear with hit still at 19% but my main priorty for gear improvement is switching out my trinket but atm dont got a good non hit trinket

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Dont suppose you have any wow logs from VI do you? Just be interested to see how you are performing. Generally you have the kind of experience we are looking for and your fully geared and nicely gemmed/enchanted. My two main concerns are the multiple guilds you have been in and your awful spelling and grammar!

Everlightly

Tethane wrote:
My two main concerns are the multiple guilds you have been in and your awful spelling and grammer!

Your lett mie in wit mie speeling annd gramner
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Yeah :S that was an oversight! Have you not noticed I keep editing your posts to capitalise your first word in them!!!!!

I do have to take into account that English may not be people first language as well I suppose, I will let Nec be the grammer nazi, he did it to my application to the Firm and in fact I should have returned the favour!

http://www.wow-thefirm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8463

Wizzboshing

The best used spelling error from Johhny is "Tumbs up"....

about spelling just bought a new keyboard so missclicking like crazy getting used to it though and 2 of those guild ive was in ive can garenty my preformence will be good and about many guilds hive ive joined my friends guilds to help out in a few raids so ive jumped around with some irl guilds during lans ive was kinda lost and it was 2 am and diddent have a guild but left em the next morning. but when ive join a guild who acutly raid im really dedicated and whould love to get a shot to prove that.

Tethane im sry ive dont ahve any logs but ive was always on top 3 dps and ive pretty sure ive havent failed so much sence ive always try to keep 100% focus duirng boss encounters

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
My two main concerns are the multiple guilds you have been in and your awful spelling and grammer!

Please please PLEASE tell me you meant to spell grammar wrong??!!?!?!? =SSS

And back to the App, I noticed you have used 2 talents in paralysis. It may be of some use in PVP and trash for other instances its not considered to be an ideal raiding talent, put those talent points into either Phantasm or mental agility. And I have also noticed that another of your ex guildies left VI aswell, Mestain is there a guild rift developing at all?

freddob

Well for first there is nothing left to improve to specc in only mana reg witch ive absoulty dont need sence mana pets cd is reduced whenever ive finish my mindflay so ive can use it evry 30-50 sec witch ive do for damage cous it does like 75kdamage in 12 secs so its pretty awesome and about mestain he leaves and join the guild all the time think his left it about 10-15 times asked a officer about it and he said there just joking around but im not sure whats up with VI though sence theyve wiped on pp for 3 weeks in a row theyve keep extending the raid so less and less people are siging for raids and more pugs are taken in

Bennied
Enlightened

Id like reating forumpsts but ths 1 is just insane! I couldnt get past te first 3 paragrphs. I will trie and read this maybe later one. But either you have dislectia (and that would really explain a lot), english is really not your main language (i tend to know swedish for perfect english) or you should really bring up the respect to re-read your application or use a spelling check.

Your application still can be very good don't get me wrong. But when you make an application, people read it and their first reaction is about grammer... something isn't going right. That is something you can control either way. I see your application is still being taking into consideration (and the officers take that very seriously), so i will show the same respect and try and read it again. GL either way m8.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum