This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khazekk

re: Khazek Warrior Application - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:
1. What is your name, age and location?

Jack, 20 Southern England

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Khazek - Fury/Arms Warrior, Blacksmithing & Mining - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Khazek

Alts: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Mufusa

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Kha%C3%B3s (Formally Helraizer)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying to FE because I know alot of the members from PDM, I raided alot with them on Runetotem and would like to speak to them all again. I am also applying because I respect that you don't raid 5 days a week but still manage to get through Icecrown.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Umm I know, Smara, Sputtnik, Chauusie and most other people from Paradigma.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I was in Paradigma - Runetotem until they disbanded and then joined them on Emerald Dream on my druid, but left as I wanted to raid 25 mans. I know some people may hold a grudge against me for leaving but raiding is what I enjoy about WoW. I would like to apologize to the people in Paradigma if I did annoy any of them .

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I am an experienced raider who has a good understanding of all encounters in Icecrown and about my class. I would consider myself as a friendly and polite person with respect for other people.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would like to join as a social raider if that makes sense Happy I would like to join as social to speak with old friends yet join in any raids you need me to join in.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

My main raiding spec is Fury, but I have no problem going arms if needs be.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I regularly check MMO Champion for any updates and changes in upcoming patches, and to theory craft I go on EJ.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

The spec I'm currently using is the standerd Fury spec in Wotlk, I chose to take Unbridled Wrath over Commanding Presence for to maintain a decent amount of rage in encounters and to make sure I don't go rage starved.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Your raiding times are on the off days I have on my druid so raiding days are perfect for me. So raid attendance inst and issue and I'm sure the people who know me know that I'm punctual and also prepared with consumables.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

I can raid Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and sometimes Mondays.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

This would be one long list, so heres a SS of my UI :p
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5269/warriorscreenshot.th.jpg
I pretty much use the basics like Omen and DBM etc and some neat things for tweaking it and making it look sexeh.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

I have always played as dps, since midway TBC - Somethings I have completed in WotLK so far are:

Sarth 3D 10
Sarth 3D 25
Glory of the Ulduar raider 10
Glory of the Ulduar raider 25
4/5 ToGC 10
11/12 bosses Icc 10
10/12 bosses Icc 25

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

Icecrown 10 and 25 Happy

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I have completed all hard modes in Ulduar 10 and 25 and had a few attempts at Algalon 25. I haven't had the opportunity of killing the Lich King yet however and accessing hard modes in Icecrown.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

If theres evidence of the improvement and they show me why and how it increases your dps I would definitely take it on-board since WoW is all about learning and improving yourself.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

I wouldn't mind as it would be an increase in the guild overall, It's not always about loot. I enjoy the encounters and raiding with 25 people more Happy

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I wouldn't mind, if its someone who will benefit the raid more then me so be it :p

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

If I don't agree with it I would let them know, and if they still carried on and go disrespectful I would let an officer know.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Gold is easily earned so thats really not a problem, as long as there is an inch of improvement its all worth it. I've wiped a ton in raids so I'm use to it now.

Thanks for reading my application, bare in mind its for a social raider. Meaning I would like to just join a few raids casually whenever I can Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I maybe confused, but you left PDM because of lack of raids, respect how we can get through ICC with less raid days, love raiding and like how are raid days are not on same day as your druid. But want to join as social? sorry im just a lil lost with all that hype about raids then saying you want to be social lol. I just dont see the point in mentioning all the raiding etc if your not joining as a raider you get me?.

Well im not too bothered seems a nice application, I think though the PDM members should comment before hand has you said some might hold a grudge against you?. I doubt they will if you left because of a decent reason and it seems so.

Chausie

HEL! HAI!

I has no grudge, Hel came to ED before me though so idk what went down! Grudges are silly anyways!

I like hel, he's funny and kind and fun to play with!

I maybe confused, but you left PDM because of lack of raids, respect how we can get through ICC with less raid days, love raiding and like how are raid days are not on same day as your druid. But want to join as social? sorry im just a lil lost with all that hype about raids then saying you want to be social lol. I just dont see the point in mentioning all the raiding etc if your not joining as a raider you get me?.

Well im not too bothered seems a nice application, I think though the PDM members should comment before hand has you said some might hold a grudge against you?. I doubt they will if you left because of a decent reason and it seems so.

Sorry to confuse you, what I meant to say is that I want to say is that I want to join as a social raider meaning raiding whenever I'm needed, sort of a back up Happy.

HEL! HAI!

I has no grudge, Hel came to ED before me though so idk what went down! Grudges are silly anyways!

I like hel, he's funny and kind and fun to play with!

Zomgz! Hai Chausie!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Application accepted pop a /w over to an Officer for an invite!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: