This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerius123

re: Neìj, Unholy Death Knight (DPS) - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Magnus Krogh, I'm 17 years old and live in Norway!

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
I'm not on Emerald Dream at the moment, just to make that clear now.
Name:
Neìj
Level:
Class and specc:
Death Knight, Unholy (17/0/54)
Professions:
Notice, I'm those professions at the moment, because I can make alot of gold with it on AH, I will change to blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting to maximize the DPS.
Mining(just started it)
Enchanting(skilled it so I could DE epics, I farmed ToC normal with some friends to make tons of Abyss Crystal.)

Clicky armory!

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I'm applying to this guild because Artan(Artania) told me to check it out. I do know this paladin in real life, and I'm joining him if he transfere to Emerald Dream.
What I expect is a friendly guild, who can try to help if a problem accours.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Sadly, no.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I'm in a guild called "Dream Catchers", I'm also the guild master of that guild. This guild is not a serious guild, but a guild for friends that knows eachothers in real life.
No, I don't have any appliactions at the moment.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I got alot of experience when it comes to raiding in common. I have played this game since open beta. I also raided during vanila wow/pre-tbc.
When it comes to WotLK:
I have experience in the "up to date" instances such as Trial of the Crusader (except grand crusader) and some experience from Icecrown citadel. I'm a fast learner and always read tacts for upcomming raids (if necessary of course!). I can also spend more time on new contents, but this is not a must for me since you're not a hardcore raiding guild.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
MS: Unholdy DPS, this is because I think unholy maximize the DPS a death knight can do. Of course, I can respecc if you think it's necessary.
OS: This is something I suck as, tanking. I have no idea, but DK tanking is something I can't do. So I'm prolly going to change this specc to a 2nd DPS specc, or try to increase my capabilities in tanking.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
For this, I use the fancy shmancy think called "google.com", if you have no idea what this is, try it! It's amazing! I also use a website called: http://deathknightbuilds.com/
also websites suck as:
tanking spot
ensidia(using the forum, amazing how much information and comments you can get from there.)

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
Talent: I belive this is the best choice for my playstyle, It's also a common DK unholy specc, I'm not taking credit for making that specc, since I got it from http://deathknightbuilds.com/.
Glyphs: They fit perfectly to my specc and rotation. I'm not going to change that unless I respecc to something else.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
I do show up for those raids I signed to. I dont have problems with my parents forcing me to bed at night. : p

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
They fit into my schedule, the only problem is that I got a GF in real life, and I cant show up for every single raid. But I will show up for those I'm signed to!

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Deadly boss mods
Recount
Bartender4
Sexymap
Gearscore
Grid
Atlas
Atlasloot
auctioneer
SpamMeNot

(I listed all the addons I use atm.)

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I'm just writing the experience from up to dated instances:
ToC25: 5/5 (DPS)
ICC10: 3/12 (DPS)
ICC25: 4/12 (DPS)
It's all done with pugs, not with a raiding guild.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I got 5509GS, so my gear is not a problem. I belive I'm geared for most of the instances. (Maybe not ICC HC mode, but you are not there yet.) :p

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I found it hard to find group to hard modes, but I have tried both OS10 and 25 with 3d, zerg tacts with success. (My achievements can confirm that.)
I would also love to do some hardmodes, since I think normal instances gives to little "resistance".

Some difficult scenarios:

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
To be honest: I'll take that opportunity with open arms, if you belive it's in place for updating or upgrading my talents/gems.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
I'm not a loot whore, so I will just accept it. I see loot as a tool, not a reward. That means I belive you gave it to the person who could use it best. (To increase DPS, threat, you name it, or to get a better playstyle.)

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Probobly asking my self: What is he doing that I don't?
Is he doing better DPS?
Is he doing better in raid in common?
Do you need him for special missions (like kiting, etc)?
But, I wont react special in chat, since it's just a game.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Criticism is important! It is one of the ways a person becomes better at something. Whether it is unnecessary spam and flaming then I guess reporting it on somehow, but if it goes out of rotation, or DPS, I will take criticism with open arms!

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
I got a say: Wiping makes progress. So I don't care really.

Neìj Out!
Aerius123

Updated Armory link!
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Your application has been bumped to the Officer forums for discussion please check back soon.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

We would love to offer you a trial place within FE, if you would like to drop me or an Officer a /w for an invite.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: