This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Chikz Combat Rogue Raiding - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My real name:Dines
I'm living in Norway/Oslo

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions?

My char is Chikz, level 80, class rogue, spec combat
Professions: Mining, engeenering (4/75) : P
*No armory link, BECAUSE when I search for myself, only some level 15 dwarf and level 60orc pop up*

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I'm applying BECAUSE<--- : P, Because I talked to Tethane and she seemed rather fun. My expectations? Don't have any, I guess I want to be accepted in game.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I ''know'' Tethane, Well I don't know her, but I do know she is not a he. And she do confuse herself once in a while. and she have been 15 : P And she's rather fun to chat with. and she left for bed like 10 minutes ago, leaving me alone with my first application writen EVER!

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I don't remember it's name, but I didn't leave. I got kicked out of it. Reason for the kick, 2 other peaople from a ony 25raid complained about me stealthing behind onyxia and distracting it for a good amount of time. I did say sorry to the guild leader, and said that I wouldn't do it again, but she did not accept my apologie, so she's a B**** taking this game to serious. No other applications pending.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I will be honest, Write bad english, and I COULD! do 6k dps in a raid. Lol just had to bring that in. I will follow all rules ya have. I will be loyal.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment.
I want to be a raiding member, cause I find no interest in being some social dude. I can be social at the trade chat : )

RAIDING QUESTIONS

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

My raiding spec is combat, duel spec is PVP assassination. I prefer playing the PvE spec, since the allis fail hard at BG's.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

Well, ''Google'' anything I want to know.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

My combat talent focusing on Evi, cause I don't like rupture, I choose my glyphs to boost the current talent I have. I tried assassination spec but it were to much... Stacking with stuff. I like siting and spam sinister.

I have nothing against people who spec assassination, but the spec don't fit me. I've heard that assassination do more dps than combat. But I wont spec it because I'm playing to have fun, and I enjoy being combat.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

Yepp, I am good with my time. I would never make a plan over another plan.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Monday,Wed,Fri,Sat,Sun
I'm pretty much free, I can sign up for any raid at these days, as long as they don't happen before 15:00PM

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
huh? addons... What is that : P
Just kidding, I use 0 addon's for raid's pretty much /focus and Macros... The only addon's I have is Quest helper. Thinking about getting DMG meter soon.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

Done ToC10 ToC25, Ony 10/25.. AoE 10/25 as the role of an DPS, but I won't say I got much experience, But I'm ready to learn.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

well I am geared for ICC 10 and all under that.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I've TRIED 1 achive and that is to kill some boss in some HC without him transforming. Didn't make it, and haven't made it since the day I decided to do it. Or else, I do like doing achives but have no one to do them with. pretty much a loner in the ''world''.

Well now I'm done, let's see how the post turns out : D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I have bumped this to the Officers forums, but you have missed out a couple of questions, could you respond please!

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

I take the advice. As long as it don't interfere with what I like playing as, Combat/sub/Assassination... If somone tell's me to switch my talent's completely. I respond with this ''Ty for trying to help, but it do not fit my playing style'' ...

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Well if it is armor, I let it go. If it is a weapon, and I won the roll but they give it to somone else. I react with fast typing, and alot of symbols.
*EXAMPLE: WhY ThE HeLL Do He GeT THe FREAKING Weapon WheN I Won the god dam RoLL!!!!! :G Pliz tell me, where did justice gO!!!! x(*
Yes, I am crealy an weapon addict in this game.
: )

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
I speak with the Guild leader / Dude who planed the guild, about the guild rules. And how it sayes that people are not ment to EVER be sat on standby for the second time. Hope that works... : )
Yes I don't remember what these ''raid planers'' were called.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Well when it comes to comment's about my play. I rly don't react, I usualy say something like

''ty for ya noticing : ) But rly non of us care<3''
Or ''Sorry for me not being as epic as you in this game <3 ^^, hope ya can teach me some game skills''.

But rly comment's about anything in game is just wiped away, but as if somone make a comment about my performance and it in some way includes my parent's, No idea how it can, but if it does. I will react mad, cause I think it's all wrong to insult anyone from somones family EVER!

No idea, never happened, but I would just comfort myself saying ''I use leather not plate xP'', But rly I always keep on going in HC's Raid's I have wiped several times... But rly I keep on going.

Lol good think I read the rules : P so I could throw it all into that stanby question. no idea how I didn't see these questions but sorry for it.

Hope I made an ok first application envy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

Well your armory worked fine for me....nice enough gear..but it seem like we need to train you up and get you using some of our raiding addons. Dont know if you talked to him about the reason why he got kicked from the other guild but it seemed like it was a strange guildleader there...

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Chikz

Thank you for your application, I know your going to think I am taking things "to seriously" but I have to make sure when inviting people into the guild that I am making sure there is a good fit with our overall ethos.

There are a couple of points of immediate concern:

We are looking for someone raid ready, it seems (from your armory) you have limited experince in any raid let alone the new content.

I'm not sure I approve of your reaction to loot distribution. Loot is a tool for guild progression and people who shown commitment and loyality are rewarded.

Im not sure you understood the rule about being placed on standby, if you have to be placed on standby you will, we ATTEMPT to make sure people don't get benched to often but again this does depend on the encounter and previous attendance.

It is on this basis I am going to have to decline your application although if you would like to be considered as a social member please poke me in game. Wishing you all the luck for the future!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: