Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherawr
Guardian

re: Paladin Addons

Ok peeps since ive seen a bit of an upsurge in Paladins in the guild I feel that as well as the "core" addonbs required by the guild we need to have a couple more paladin specific ones to help us in raids etc.

The first of which being Pallpower. An easy mod which willl save us heaps of time especially in big raids assigning buffs. get it here plz

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/pally-power.aspx

Secondly at some point u will need to heal, no easier way to see who is dying that using healbot, a quick left click and you will prob save a guildy from biting dust. get that one here....

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/heal-bot-continued.aspx

And lastly a must for us is decursive, no more strugglin to see whos got the 1 million % debuff, a simple little red flashy box to click on....awesome, and alot easier and better than the one healbot has. Get that one here

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/decursive.aspx

Ok so they are the 3 mods which i reckon all palas should have. If anybody has anything to add, or reccomends any others feel free and speak up!!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Nice post John, thanks for this, should go do some warlocky ones! Oh wait, no fecking Warlocks!

Sherawr
Guardian

Thankyou jodie, just doing my bit Happy

lewisg

have got a fair few addons myself but think i will get them all as they seem like that have massive use specially when raiding thanks kil
Oguleth

Pallypower is nifty... I suppose I will have to reenable it.

I will tear out my eyes and burn them on the pyre together with questhelper if I ever have to resort to Healbot or something similiar...

And Decursive just reminds me of Molten Core as a priest back in classic, so won't happen for me either Happy

But to each their own Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: