This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: Cayde

The application submitted by Cayde is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Anders

Your location:
Oslo

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Social

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Hi all. This is my first application in wow, even though I have played since the start of closed beta. I got two small kids with my GF, I work in a (safe)bank. hm, where to begin. I created Exiles in closed beta. Was GM for a year and a half there, pushed our guild forward so that we were the third guild on ED to kill Onyxia and the 2nd guild to kill Ragnaros. Our aim was not be the best and most hardcore guild even though many thought we were due to our achievements, but it was to be the nicest guild. Exiles is still alive on ED. It doesnt feel right for me to apply for them now, as I was their former leader and I created Deliverance pre tbc launch as a new competitive raid guild with the half of the oldest core of Exiles. I led Deliverance through our leveling up, (goal was to get our members up to 70 as soon as possible, while we were having fun of course). We were the third guild to clear Karazan on ED(I was one of three MTs), and we also completed Gruuls lair as one of the fastest guilds. Due to work and family I couldnt continue to lead a competitive guild anymore and I couldnt commit myself to raid five times a week so I kicked myself ; ) Then I rerolled horde on venture & Co(pvp server) to have some casual fun with some rl friends. Got a 70 hunter and a 70 disc priest there(430ish resilience). I missed pve alot after a while though, so I two boxed one human female priest, and one male warlock from 1-70 just recently. Dinged 70 two and a half weeks ago, and got pretty decent gear on my warlock allready(see armory). Got no idea how much I will play, depends on rl obligations, and how soon kids are in bed(I assume it will be 25 hours a week). Not even sure about what character that will be my main in wotlk, but I will for sure level my priest and lock together simultaniously and I will gear them up very fast. I like to be serious when I play, but I also like a relaxed atmosphere, where we can laugh about screwups. I am never late for raids, and never unprepared. I will always have the best specc possible(that I am aware of) for the class I am playing. I am experienced as healer and tank. I am a nub lock, but I had 1500 dps on last Illidan kill and I learn from the best. I will probably be on my holy priest for difficult/new encounters when I hit cap if needed. Sorry about the wall of text though ; )
Check out my old guildpages if you want:
www.deliverance-wow.com
www.exiles-wow.com

Cheers
Cayde/Ramala/Alamar/Grimm

Character information

Your characters name:
Ramala/Cayde

Characters level:
70/70

Characters race:
Human

Characters Class:
Warlock

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Ramala

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
Destruction 0/3/58

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Tailoring/Alchemy 375/375 Bracers of nimble thought

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
Grimm 70 dorf warrior(375 engineering, 375 armoursmith)
Alamar 70 human paladin(375 jewelcrafting, 375 mining)
Cayde 70 human priest(375 tailoring, 375 herbalism)

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
Exiles - formed Deliverance
Deliverance - couldnt play HC due to real life

Raid experience

TBC raid experience:
Kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag, MH, SSC, BT, SWP

Historic game experience (were you ever in MC/BWL/AQ40/NAXX):
Ony,MC, BWL; AQ40, Naxx

Technical Information

Do you have Teamspeak?:
No

If no, can you get Teamspeak and a microphone?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes, very

What addons do you currently use?:
Grid, Clique, Quartz, Omen, Deadlybossmods, Questhelper, Gatherer, Forte Core, Parrot, Decursive, Cooldowncount, bartender 4, Atlas, Proximo

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
Nope, but I have accepted lots and rejected hundreds of applicants, so chances are that some have an opinion about me! : )

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
I want to join a friendly and casual guild that are serious when they raid and your charter sums up my thoughts about what I want to be a part of. (And I cant be arsed to make a third guild!) :D

Anything else you may want to add!:
I have said enough allready I think

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

Sicklight

re: APPROVED - App: Cayde - by Sicklight

... Pro

Seriously.. you expect me to say No to that application? how could i?! lol

It's a thumbs up from me Happy However... (Here come the 'But') He might get a little pushy with the way things are run in F.E after-all he has Guild led two Major guilds... But then again he could help manage ours once we get to know him and he's settled down in F.E. Happy

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

re: WoW

o.O this is the best application ive seen and Ive only read 2 :P, he gets my vote. He could definately step our guild up a notch in terms of raiding, but as a social member he get my approval :D

Tethane
Guild Mistress

AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH fuck you all /gquit :P

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well I told you last night what I think Happy.
Should be good aslong as he doesnt do what we talked about and what Liam said.
Aslong as he knows we take raids slow and we do not live around raiding and items it should be ok, haha I will ask him about his rep straight away :p see what he says XD. But yea I think Exiles just fell apart after BC came out, Probably cos it was a Raiding guild, Then a new expansion means you have to level and stuff so it didnt work. Seems the case with most raiding guilds tbh if all you do is raid raid once you stop your like.. o shit wth do I do now.. lol.

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

re: awww

Jodie we all love you and your more than gd enough :P /slap

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Tethane wrote:
AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH fuck you all /gquit :P

Didnt see this haha xD

Silly Girlie! ofc your not, we just like to watch you go RAWR RAWR.. >.> cough Joking babeh you are ace. Especially after that MH run, I would of farmed that trash for ages it was fun, we had a lot to kill it wasnt just one group Zzz it was constant wave after wave XD, It was a challenge but also not. We could of wiped easy if it went wrong but it was good teamwork so we tore through them. Made it look easy but damn if it went a bit wrong we would of got slapped xD like we did a couple of times. Loved sundays raiding we actually had to be patient and work xD And I GOT THAT FIST!!!!!!! <3<3

Ok random mumbling over just saying thanks again xD and you dont suck <3 lol. Ima get a pin you know you dont you just wanted people to say it :p

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: