This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: cocofu198

The application submitted by cocofu198 is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Adam

Your location:
Cambridge, England

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Is it just me, or does everyone else hate these questions? :p
Right, where to start. My name is Adam as you can probably see from above, im 16 (17 on 12th may) and i live just outside Cambridge in England. I currently go to college and am studying my AS levels in Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Im a very social person, and i like having a good chit chat ;). I enjoy my sports, i use to play a lot of football but with college i dont really have time to play much anymore because im too old to play for a weekend team and im generally too tired after a hard days work at college ;). I go snowboarding in the winter with my family and sometimes with some friends. I love just going out and chilling with my mates, having a laugh. I enjoy reading too.
I've played wow for a bout 2 years, and i've made a lot of friends in game. I love meeting people and having a laugh in /g. When i log in im usually grinding herbs for pots and elixir's so i like having a little gossip in /g, gets a bit boring otherwise =(. As much as i like having jokes, i know the seriousness of raiding, and how important it is to leave the joking for outside of raids.
I always come equipped with pots, Elixir's/Flasks and food buffs for raids, oh and reagents, you all love GotW, couldnt forget the reagents ;)

Character information

Your characters name:
Cocofu

Characters level:

Characters race:
Night Elf

Characters Class:
Druid

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Cocofu

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
Restoration 11/0/60

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Herb (450) Alch (427)

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
not at this time =)

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
BattleRagers - Guild use to be very social, but has now turned very raid based. also I cannot make the raid times. I have been in the guild for about a year and a bit. I have talked to the leader and he understands why i am leaving.

Raid experience

TBC raid experience:
Kara (Clear), Maggy (Clear), Gruuls (Clear), ZA (Clear), SSC (Part Clear), TK (Part Clear)

Historic game experience (were you ever in MC/BWL/AQ40/NAXX):
None, dinged 60 just as TBC was released =(

Technical Information

Do you have Teamspeak?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

What addons do you currently use?:
DBM, Omen, Xperl

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
No

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
Im looking for a social guild that also raids. I know all the specs of druids, and can play all 3 very well. I am very social and would be a great asset to the guild Happy!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: APPROVED - App: cocofu198 - by Tethane

I like this application, again the age concerns me, although from the way he writes he seems mature. Another resto druid would be an asset especially clearing eoe, maybe with the apps coming through we can push towards a 25 man team, any thoughts :P

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: APPROVED - App: cocofu198 - by Tethane

16/17 is fine we dont want all coffin dodgers xD :P.
Mmmmmm sounds good I dunno if Ive pissed that druid off or what name sounds famillier Happy Maybe teamed with before, Pretty sure its a decent person.
XD sounds good, lots of druids but meh we lost Robert so Nm and he wanna be social and raid Happy Should be good,

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: