This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: SwiftHit

The application submitted by SwiftHit is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Stuart

Your location:
London

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Hi my name is stuart, ive lived in london all my life, aged 19 soon to be 20 at the end of the year, beginning to become old :D. I currently work at ASDA, (my shifts are: Monday 3pm-10pm - tuesday off - Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 7am-2pm - saturday 9am-6pm - sunday off ) will be having a job change over next few months (Im currently teaching myself law and learning the aspects of a police officer with help of a good friend who is a inspector in the police)

as for the gory bits...... here we go!
I played runescape for 8 years (2 types of clans there, Skillers and pkers) I was involved in alot of clans for pking, there I learned alot of skills that helped me, having respect for the pk leader when he/she trys to give orders by not talking, whereas others would blabber away. spam tactics, unfortunatly theres no macros there :P. We use to pk for seriously hours, I remember a point where I started at 9PM and finished at 4-5 in the morning nonstop pking.

mm more relative stuff, I've started wow about 8 months ago, as my pc was crap i bought a new one enabling me to play warcraft, and loving it so far! although outlands > northenend, although I havent had the chance to find a suitable raid guild.

Character information

Your characters name:
Swifthit

Characters level:

Characters race:
Human

Characters Class:
Rogue

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
Doesnt seem to pick my name up.. <.< I will provide when available

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
12/55/0

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
450 Skinning 430 Mining

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
N/A

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
Order of new age, I left because I felt the guild was going from pillar to post, Their leadership qualitys were insufficient, There was a stage where the leader left giving leadership to one of the co gm's, That co gm gave leadership to another, then to another, giving the guild no sense of direction.

The maturity level was disturbing, few members that literally drove me mad, if you could imagine 2 little girls constantly chatting away, literally about everything small - making it seem huge, using caps etc. all in guild chat, which alot of members got angry, including the co gm's. yet they were still accepted to remain in the guild, therefor I felt that the guild had no sense of direction with no formal dicipline amongst there members which ultimatly made the guild look a bad place to be.

Raid experience

TBC raid experience:
None.

Historic game experience (were you ever in MC/BWL/AQ40/NAXX):
None.

Technical Information

Do you have Teamspeak?:
Yes

If no, can you get Teamspeak and a microphone?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes, havent been disconnected for 8 months

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
I have been friends with exentric and excentric for a while, they are the ones who introduced me to forsaken, theyre both very nice people, they've both given me alot of advice in the past and now present :)

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
I would like to start raiding, It has been frustrating for me as I havent had no experience in raiding because either my level or gear wasnt up to expectations, Although I have done almost all instances without problem!.

you guys have good humour, which in my opinion is a must have! (you either laugh or cry, id rather laugh!) I enjoy most a friendly atmosphere guild, where theres always a good conversation to have, and to also be able to rely on other people if needed, when raiding or even doing a instance, its good to know that there is good trustworthy people here.

I think I would be a good asset to the guild, as Im on pretty much whenever I'm at home, Im a quick learner so wont need to keep telling me things x10 times lol. and Im always up for a instance/raid, and I make the effort of having all items needed, active positive and love a good chat :)

Anything else you may want to add!:
Err I play around with photoshop so if anyone wanted I could make some sigs / avvies.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: APPROVED - App: SwiftHit - by Tuishao

Ive seem him around, and LOL I read that and thought of our guild with the idiotic chat in guild chat Happy and people not listening hahaha. Thank god its getting better now Happy
Sounds cool let him in for me Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Seems sweet, yeah guild chat is an issue lol a yes from me, and knows Kev and Ste!

blackmammber

could try him out , he sound level headed when i've chated to him . very eager to get on . but has had no luck with guilds i'm not a guarantor .. ste thinks he's ok to,so up to you guys
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: