Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juseta

re: Some Changes to the Elemental tree

Just posting this since i also wanted to go elemental some time ago and Urdienne asked about going the spec last night

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/13115791748-upcoming-elemental-shaman-changes.html
+
Elemental Oath -- In addition to existing effects, now increases spell damage done by the Shaman by 5/10% while Elemental Focus Clearcasting is active.

Elemental Mastery -- Overhauled. Now increases the Shaman’s critical strike chance by 20% for 30 seconds. Cooldown remains 3 minutes. We recognize this might be a slight nerf in certain PvP situations where players relied on the shaman to nuke an injured person to death. Still, I'm betting most shamans will prefer the new design.

Glyph of Lightning Bolt -- No longer affects cost. Now increases damage by 4%.
last part are a consideration to be added in the PTR
Numbers arent completely finalised yet but seeing as its in PTR at the moment and they are working on making it a viable dps spec im definately thinking of atleast improving my Ele set to try it out
Besides in a caster group having an elemental shaman is a very nice boost to caster dps

And im kind of obsessed about group synergy :P (Plus i want to make a 3dps 3v3 team for arena in the coming few days Shhh dont tell nobody!)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: