Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Just to make a post :)

Class doesn't matter, whatever im on is the best OK!!!!

>.> Lmao <3 This section is empty so I thought I would get something started

I have an idea for hunters instead of serpent sting in fights with bosses, try use scorpid sting? if their is 2 huntards, thats 10% chance to miss, which is very helpful specially on bosses which take a while to down and use phys attacks lol.

Shammy.. Just RAID HEAL!!!!ONE!1!!1!!!ONEOEN!!!!

Rogue... Remember Feint is your friend..

Druids... Make your mind up wtf your doing ima heal no ima dps no ima spam moonfire like a c**t >.> NO I WANT TO BE A FURRY BEAR.. Jebus..

Warlocks... Well remember.... You aint uber dps if your Dead!!! >.>

Mage... Always bring a table!!!

Priests... Wow you look cool in tier 6.. Shame you all think your a warlock!!

Warrior... You be tank.... NOT DPS!!! nearly has bad a retardin

Paladins... You are HOLY people.. which means Heals or possibly Tanks.. Not thinking(yes THINKING) you can kill things Happy

Hunters... Your just so IMBA.. yet you die without a pet or when people get close.. FEIGN DEATH.. O sh*t resisted..

Death knight... your not even out yet so Stfu you traitor!

Sicklight

Lmao, this post made me laugh and the guys at college didn’t understand xD envy

But i wasn’t too happy with what you said about warriors and the DPS. I actually put out ALOT of damage in raids tyvm so sthu Mr. Hunter :P (I’ve out DPS'd you many times *Feels chuffed*)

But I got to admit, Feign death is pro xD Complete aggro dump... Geif! xD

Also if you're a warrior and you find yourself up against a rogue don’t panic! Even though it's well known that rogues are cowards and cant face us warriors in the heat of battle (instead they hide in stealth and backstab and attack from behind or whatever) use a bleeding effect such as 'Rend' so then damage is done to them over time and they can’t hide in stealth.. if you're thinking of their 'Cloak of Shadows' move.. it won’t work with 'Rend' as it only removes spell debufs/DoT's. Use a bloomin 'Hamstring' on ‘em which is perfect for PvP so they can't run away from you... (in a hurry anyways Rofl)

Other classes such as mages, warlocks and hunters squish easier because of their armour (Leather and cloth) but don’t be fooled, just because their wearing paper armour doesn’t mean you dont have to put much effort into it xD Mages have a god awful habit of freezing you to the ground and slowing your movement speed... good idea to change to bezerker stance if you're at this point as you can use 'intercept' to get to them... Again; hamstring and kill: P

I’ll add more later on about some PvP warrior ideas when i get a chance: P

Last edited by Sicklight on 9-10-2008 6:00; edited 1 time in total

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I think the point is Liam, there are many MANY dps classes, Warriors should be tanks, its a bloody important job with not a lot of them around, I mean you couldn't raid without a tank!!! So why if a person is needed as a tank do they spec dps, it makes no sense.... If you wanna do dps, be a WARLOCK, or mage lolol

Sicklight

i updated my last post just after Jodie commented xD we must be both online from work/college ;)

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Pfft, You havent out dps'd me....... :o

Or are you on about the time I went afk! and you lot carried on -.- OR Are you referring to your Biased Damage meters :P LOL you out dps'd everyone when you had that version lolol.

Meh bored, 2 hours before work atleast Jamies giving us a lift

Sicklight

I've out DPS'd you loads of times! Recount isnt Biased rofl, but granted that dpsmeter addon was a load of rubbish, lmao envy

Sicklight

Let's not get into a pissing competiton xD We both have the ability to dps k? xD End of ^_^

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Yes you both CAN the question is can Peter Tank.... No.... but you can SO DO IT!!! :P

Cuthburt of the Cudgel

Let's keep this constructive rather than turn it into a willy waving competition Happy

Damage meters are a most misused tool: lies, damn lies and statistics.

If you one-shot every boss and don't wipe, it doesn't matter (within reason) how high or low your DPS is. Much more important is: DON'T DIE! For every DPS that dies in a 10-man that's another 20% harder everyone else has to work to beat the enrage timer! (which is not likely to be possible, unless they are BM hunters auto-shotting whilst watching Emmerdale)

Just as important is: use your special abilities!

Example already noted above: hunters and scorpid sting (although it's worth noting that although you can have 2 serpent stings from different hunters on a boss, another scorpid will overwrite the first one): 5% less hits = 5% less damage = 5% less healing!

Another hunter example: Misdirect - during a boss fight using misdirect when the CD is up gives a nice threat bump to the tank, whilst lowering you on the threat table yourself.

Pally tanks: Avenging Wrath, increase your damage by 30%, and your threat by around 40% for 15sec, great for when those warlocks are trying to commit suicide!

Pally healers: throwing out a low-ranked Holy Light every now and then in order to make sure Light's Grace is up when you need it

What are your little tips and tricks?

Blunder, I wouldn't let them have a pissing contest, I would bash both there heads together!

My tips as a Destro Lock, OMEN OMEN OMEN OMEN OMEN. People say that playing Destro is easy mode.... I disagree, extremely fine aggro management is the key, you have to be the type of person that can STOP hitting 5 (for me thats shadowbolt) to save yourself over aggroing.

Soulshatter is my next tip, why don't a lot of other locks use it??? Strange if you ask me, it only cost a soulshard to reduce your threat by 15%, thats a lot and you are only a effective lock if your not a dead lock.

Lastly enchants, gemming..... Learn what you need, save for subtlety on cloak, again super threat reduction (it really does make a difference!) I have alright gear, but my time spent gemming/enchanting means fully buffed I am pushing around 1350 shadow damage (hit capped of course.)

Sure theres lots more :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: