Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamlet1234

re: Hâmlet,85, mm hunter - WITHDRAWN

Haƒmlet, 85 marksman hunter, raider

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Romana, 22, Czech-Prague

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Hâmlet, 85, Marksman, inscript + herb.
I have 2 other characters: Xiirii- holy priest, Siirii - resto druid.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/H%C3%A2mlet/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Xiirii/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Siirii/simple

Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I want to join this guild becouse I want to be part of team, have spot in raid and enjoy my gaming time with people who want to be good at this game and have fine progress. Also want to join because my friends from last guild joined this guild.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know new members Dhobur and Surgera but no-one from old members.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I was in Forget guild of Drakthul realm. I left becouse I was replaced in my raid group. Transfered to Emerald dream. On Emerald dream I was in Xtreme guild. I left because guild not raided, and Slow ward, I decided to ledt this guild because people I raided with joined Forsaken enlightement.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I started to play wow at the start of Tbc. So I hope I have some experience with game. Im patient and social. Spending a lot of my time in this game. Im quite good dps and know my spec well. Also know how how to heal with my alts.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Raid member.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

Hunter, marksman spec. I prefer this spec becouse I started to play this character as marsman, so Im good at this and also dont want to learn how to play another spec. I prefer this one becouse im usually in top 3 in damage and rotation is quite easy. My other spec is Marksman for pvp.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I usually read patch notes and testing my dps on target dummy. And reading mmo champion too.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I made my talents with helping of my another hunter friend and tested it on target dummy and in raids. Im fine with my talents because I know how to play with them. I choose mm spec becouse it was top in dmg and I wanted to be one of top dps. Survivals are boosted now, but I staying as marksman. Every hunters spec can do fine dmg.

I chose my glyphs becouse I read what they doing and decides what can be useful for boost my dmg or helpful in raids.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

All week at the evening, but I prefer to sleep at midnight. Happy

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

Deadly boss, bartender, recount.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

Tbc: T4,T5,T6 content exept Sunwell. As holy priest.
Wotlk: Naxx, Trial, Icc. As holy priest.
Cataclysm: Bot,Bwd, Four winds, Fl and DS. As hunter, priest and druid.
I finished Ds with raid finder. But killed first boss normally on 10 man as druid and hunter.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
Dragon soul.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I finished some with my exmain priest(you can check my achivements, I posted armory up) and some with my hunter(but less than with priest). And sure, I want complete heroic modes and achivements in future.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Sure.

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

First I need to think about that, see diference between my geming/talents/rotation before and now. If it will works Ill be happy about that advice.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Fine, when we killed it once, we killed it another time and one day I will win that.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I ask why. Whis officier or raid leader. When his reason will acceptable. Ill be fine and will wait for my raid time coming.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I explain him why I do what. And if that person not accepted it, its his problem, not mine.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

Fine, im patience. I saw many wipes in this game.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

I'm really sorry but after the addition of Dhorbur and Nestle our raiding team is now full and I am closing recruitment. I can however discuss with you a Social spot if you would be happy with that?

Hamlet1234

I can join as social member, but still I prefer to be raiding member or stand-in member:) Im sure I can catch some spot in raid in time. For now I will be happy as social member.

Cassor
Wanderer

Just so you are aware, we already have 6 raiding hunters.
Hamlet1234

6 of them...damn:/ It looks like I will not have change to join raid team in time. Its useles for me to join you then:/ I can be social, for month or two, but not forever. Thank you for reading this apply then and sorry for wasting your time. Gl and cya

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum