Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeenXxXMatt

re: Deathnote frost dk 85 (Social) - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Hi my name is Matt and i am 26 from Maryland US and i like long walks on the beach and sunsets.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armory.)

Deathnote, level 85, Deathknight, Frost with blood offspec and low level jewel crafting. link to armory - i got alot of alts but my main known once is Seen and Quixin.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

Forsaken Enlightenment was my very first guild i ever started out in when i first started playing WoW and i would like it to be my last. As far as expectation from the guild i don't expect anything from anyone other then kindness and a lot of laughs and fun so its only right to expect these qualities from a guild.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

I know Peter and Jodie and i have heard about Forsaken Enlightenment thru my own eyes because lets face it you cant exactly hear what people are saying in WoW only can read it lol (yes i took it to the literal sense) ok but seriously i came across FE few years ago and like i have mentioned prior i used to be in FE when i first started playing WoW.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in FE , Darkmoon, Valour, and most recently Red Dragons and with darkmoon i left because of unfavorable traits and stress a.k.a drama which made the guild experience undesirable which brought me to Valour in which case i took some time away from WoW due to the coming of my new born son and when i came back most of everyone i knew had left and had underwent new mastership (new guild leader) and again drama which made my guild experiences undesirable and along came Red Dragons which i wasn't in for very long because it lacked the comforting feeling of knowing and being friends with some of the guildies. (i didn't know anybody and got scared lol) which brings me back to applying to FE because when all else fails stick to what you know and where you started.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

Laughter,smartness at times lol another person to talk to and someone to help out with anything if needed or asked upon. Plus im awesome and my son is cute.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application.

No problem and thank you for giving me something to do and just wanted to say i loved the application process and the very questions you have asked for the screening process.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for going through the formality, when are you going to name change that char :P and is Seen joining us as well?

jadenftw
Enlightened

SEEN!!!!! welcome xx
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Lol hellos Matt! :D

SeenXxXMatt

Tethane wrote:
Thank you for going through the formality, when are you going to name change that char :P and is Seen joining us as well?

i can bring Seen along with me if you like tho i dont really play him anymore as for the name change i been thinking about it but i dont really have any idea on what to name him.

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum