Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sargera-ED

re: Sargera. Holy, Paladin, Raiding - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Will, 20, England

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
- Sargera, 85, Paladin, Holy. Blacksmithing & Alchemy
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Sargera/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
- I want a Raiding Guild that'll progress through current content, Again.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
- Nope, Done the odd pug with a few members, Realm Forums.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
- Different server - Dark Glare, Top guild on the server back in WotLK, We downed 11/12 (HC) Before i had a break from WoW. - On my Mage (Surgera, Was called "Ices").

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I'm a decent Healer, I'm always reading Guides on how to improve my Gameplay.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? Holy, I've played Holy paladin since early WotLK, I think i always will play it.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
- Checking MMO-Champion forums, Noxxic.com and the odd other websites Happy.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
- I'm always changing my Talents around, I've chosen the ones that allow me push all the Healing per second possible.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
- I'm 20 years old, I'll be able to turn up to 95% of the raids. Happy

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
- Everyday, Looking for a new Day job. Happy

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Healbot, Recount, RSA & DBM.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
- I started raiding since Naxx, In a very "Newbish" Guild, Left them for a Guild raiding ToC25 Done all 4 of the normal bosses, Joined "Dark Glare" On my mage( They had 3 Holy Paladins with the Ulduar Ledgendary..) (Top Guild on the Server), I downed 11/12HC ICC25.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
- Firelands 7/7 Normal, With the odd HC fight, I can control my mana VERY well.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
- In Cata, I've only done "Defender of a Shattered World", 2/7 Firelands with my current Guild. They lack DPS (Around 12-15k per person.)

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Thats fine.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
- I'll ask what they think is wrong, Discuss and do some Research on it.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
- If they have more attendance and need it more, they deserve it.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
- Farm Gold/Mounts/Rep Happy

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
- I'll ask them what i did wrong, If i don't agree i'll speak with the officers/GM about it.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
- Continue doing it, Maybe give abit of imput, After farming LK25 HC for around 3 months.. I know i can handle it!
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

We do need another holy paladin. Only thing I noticed is that you are in Slow Ward, which tbh I have had bad experiences with in the past and im sure other guild members have aswell.

Just wondering did you have this paladin on the other server or has that been on this server all along?

Sargera-ED

re: Reply

Ahh, Well i've not been in the Guild long, Also - I was on the server "The Sha'tar" My paladin was called "Glask" Forgot to say that, Sorry.
Sherawr
Guardian

Hi, yes Slow Ward do have a bit of a bad rep but tbh if you are looking to leave them then shows me that you are looking for more than they can offer. Also, can you please log out in your holy gear, the armory page is currently showing your tanking stuff. We do need a paladin healer for our raid group as our current one is well...less than reliable so on that basis it would be a yes from me, as long as you can commit to the raid group for 100% attendance for your trial and understand our system of EP, that you will not win any Mainspec loot until you attain the EP threshold. This is why we have Trials to give people like yourself who are currently in guilds with a less reputable name a chance.

Good luck, and any other officers got any comments?

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Would like to see Holy gear purleaseeee.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

You saw it last night remember, it was quite decent remember.

Zuruthan
Enlightened

http://wow-heroes.com/
fill in his name and click his holy spec when it's loaded.
You should see his gear Happy
(don't forget to tick the box 'live'.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

Hi Sargera I have had a look at your gear via wow-heroes so not sure if it has changed much since it last got cached.

Firstly with the move to be trying Heroic Firelands now I genuinely feel you are going to be short on mana - even though you way you manage it well.

With only 2 bosses defeated on normal - and in truth not the hardest as far as healing is concerned - I am not sure if you are geared for it.

Simply put some bosses are pretty tough on healers (yes easier since the nerfs I agree) and on heroic they are going to be a complete gear check.

Talents and glyphs are fine, though I really do think you need to more experience in FL - you should be able to PUG 6/7 FL, maybe even 7.

The gear and experience is not insurmountable to be honest, and overall the application reads well.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I would have liked to offer you a place but due to the fact from the forums it seems as though you have taken over management of your current guild so its not going to be possible to commit fully to FE. Good luck with your endevours!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum