Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vogelsang (Blackat)

re: Blackat, social application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Vic(tor), 32, Romania

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Blackat, 44, warrior, fury, mining+jc
Blackat - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Blackat/advanced
Vogels - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Vogels/ (apparently this doesn't work as i haven't logged Vogels in like 10 months)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Long story, i'll keep it as short as i can:
Well, I start playing just before BC hit the shelves. Played on ED since then, mostly on Horde (Vogelsang) and mostly in the same place (TheFirm). Yeah, I was hating allies in general and gnomes in particular, the stuff any good cow would do when 10 or more people (or worse - gnomes) will come runnin towards her with sharp objects. And dance over it's bleedin' body and making strange noises and gestures over it.

Well, sometimes you have to move over, was burned pretty badly, my patience was running short so in 2010 I took a big step and made a char on Alliance. Boy oh boy, there were gnomes everywhere! But I promised myself to take it slowly so that's what I did. Leveled Vogels till 85 like a good blue space goat that she is. Got Loremaster title before Cata came out. Enjoyed the Vanilla quests and qchains, specially those asking you to make a complete world tour every 3 quests. World was changing and small annoying green goblins were poppin fron every bush. Horrible things, even gnomes were better (and I never thought I'll ever say that)

Anyway. Personal stuff happened so I took almost a year break. Playin' this hairy thing cassually, enjoyin Cata quest chains. I have no playing schedule, hours and stress. But it's a MMO and sometimes I lack the green lines in the left corner. I'm not a big talker (I CAN and DO mumble and rant for ages though). I like listening to people though. Saw your guild on the ED forums, thought I'd take a look. Well, here i am. Do you have a lot of gnomes? My doctor said I should be ok now. If there aren't too many. In the same time. Or space. Or sporting those (i guess it's called metrosexual now) bright colored mohawks. And gigglin' endlessly.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Tethane helped me to get some stuff from one faction to the other once. Also i see Nec (Template) found his way to you. He should know me good enough.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Horde - TTS (the taurish army - yeah, i know, i know) - was a small leveling guild. Died. I applyed to The Firm and stood there till the end of Wrath. Got burned, poor Vogelsang is still wearing his level 80 raiding gear somewhere in Oggrimar.
Alliance - A Firm Sacrifice. It's a small guild used by exFirmies. I have Vogels in it. I don't play Vogels atm and don't intend to do it much in the future. I don't like leaving guilds so i'll keep that char there atm.
That's about it.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Umm, I can cheer at the Horde camping gnomes in battlegrounds? Think about it, they'll be so amazed by me they won't see us capping their flags! I'm an asset! Or better, i could shave, get a green paint and put some poison in Garosh's food? That guy's a great architect, but hey, Hitler painted! What the hell was Thrall thinking? That's why I never trust shammies, they always get high, must be the damn infusions.

I also play dual wielding chars. Not rogues though. Don't ask why. You don't want another block of text. I think. Do you?

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Social. Are there any gnomes in the next section? Oh wait, there weren't. Well, social it is den!
Necrall
Enlightened

HERR WOGELSWANG!

Yep I know him, he gets my kudos (and mage cookies)

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Sherawr
Guardian

I say yes, good social app and tbh we hate gnomes too ...although one has recently surfaced, grrrr.

Necrall
Enlightened

Sherawr wrote:
I say yes, good social app and tbh we hate gnomes too ...although one has recently surfaced, grrrr.

Don't worry... there may be an 'accident' for that one.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Hey Vogel, we got rid of most of the gnomes, but someone recently race changed, we are currently in talks in how best to remove him!

Great app made me giggle yes from me, any other Officer comments before an invite?

Vogelsang (Blackat)

Tethane wrote:
Hey Vogel, we got rid of most of the gnomes, but someone recently race changed, we are currently in talks in how best to remove him!

Great app made me giggle yes from me, any other Officer comments before an invite

Proud member of the "Dried frog pills" Club, so no worries, i should be fine.

Also - HI Neccy, Necca still drawing wow strips?
Vogelsang (Blackat)

Failing at html, not my fault, the server must be managed by a gnome, isn't it?
Necrall
Enlightened

Vogelsang wrote:

Also - HI Neccy, Necca still drawing wow strips?

Not since I moved to alliance, she's been kept busy with her own stuff though. A birthday in every month, so lots of cards always being drawn.

Zuruthan
Enlightened

Fun to read this application.
Think i'm gonna level my gnome mage !
I vote yes aswell Happy.
Dunno if my vote can count high, but i think this is a decent humouristic guy Happy

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

Got no trouble to allow you in guild as a social. Seems like you got the social skills!
btw we still need some gnome characters in guild to get guild acheive so do not scare them all!

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Poke me or an Officer in game for an invite! Welcome to the family!

Raiyen
Wanderer

re: Re: Blackat, social application - ACCEPTED

Vogelsang wrote:
I also play dual wielding chars. Not rogues though. Don't ask why. You don't want another block of text. I think. Do you?

<piqued interest>

Yes.

</piqued interest>

Edit: Past tense does not mix with present tense.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum