Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleiy

re: Paladin Healer 85 - Zaleiy - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Michael Kalør Svendsen, I'm curently 17 years old, have birthday in december, i live in Denmark.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My mains name is: Zaleiy, i'm level 85. I play a Holy Human female Paladin(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Zaleiy/simple). I have curently only 1 profession and thats herbaslism it's skill 525, but am leveling enchanting atm. Alt chars: Nutritor 85 Night Elf Female assasination rogue(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Nutritor/simple).

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I'm applying to FE because i want a serious raid guild. I have been pugging with a few of you, and from what i have experienced your quiet good players, and i want to be a part of that. I expect some serious raiding, but still some fun times both in game and on the forums.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Well, i don't really know any of the guild members, but i have pugged with some from FE, and i have gotten a really good first-time impression of FE!

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

I have been in Sine Metu, but only helping a mate of mine, since it's a swedish guild and i'm danish. I just don't feel like staying in a swedish guild. I have no other applications pending with other guilds

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I can give you a holy paladin with humor, who's active alot. I'm a former chef, so i know how handle alot of stres. I'm really socail too so i'm always up for a chat on ventrilo.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I'm in for the raiding part

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

My mainsspec is Holy, i really just love to heal. I think it's awesome to heal, and that the lives of others are in your hand. As OS i have prot and retri. But i prefer holy.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

I use alot of time with the patchnotes, sometimes i use the PTR server for trying the major patches out and so. For my holy spec i use http://www.theholypaladin.com/ and for DPS i use http://www.retpaladin.com/. So thats what i do for keeping my self up to date.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

I have made this build my self, it may be look a likes to many others. As for glyphs i have taken what i think is nessary. The talent where i get improved range with judgement i like, because i can still stay at good range, but still judgement for my mana.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

I can guarantee that i will come to EVERY raid i sign up for, or i can't 100%. If i died i might be a little hard to meet up, but i'll do my very best.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

Well, i be only all the days of the week after 16.00 SERVER time. So can't see how thats really gonna be a problem.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

I use Omen Threath Meter, Deadly Boss Mod, Recount, KA HolyPower bar, OOM Bar and grid

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

In WOTLK i have all from Naxx to Toc on my old account and that was as a Holy Paladin. But i got hacked, and when tried to reclaim my account got banned, because i didn't have a passport nor drivers liecens since i'm not 18 yet, the reason for ban was that they thought that the account i tried to reclaim with the CD key + Secret answer wasn't mine. I have ICC 10m Normal 11/12 and 25m HC ICC 8/12 on this char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Fre%C3%BFa/simple. In Cataclysm i have cleared BoT, BWD and CoW on My paladin as holy/prot.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

I'm 100% Geared for BoT, BWD and CoW. I think that i'm also geared for some bosses in Firelands, i haven't got any of the new valor gear, due to inactivity on my paladin. But am getting it now, and i'll have the tier 12 Chest piece as of tomorrow.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

I haven't tried any of the hardmodes in Cataclysm, but would be fun to try some.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?

This is acceptable and understandable.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

I'll feel grateful for it, since it's only helping. Not meant in a badway, always up for advices to improve my char.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

It will be totally understandable from my point of view, because it more than fair that the person who neededs it the most that gets it.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

I'll just have to wait till i get my turn, and then i would play 110% to prove my self that i'm worth of raiding.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

I will take the comment consideration, and see if i can get any positive out of it!

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

It's like skiing, if you don't fall you won't learn ANYTHING at all. The best way to learn the game mechanics it through wipes.

-Zaleiy Out and Over.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Holy paladin application.

Couple of problems with your application:

1. "I'm applying to FE because i want a serious raid guild. I have been pugging with a few of you, and from what i have experienced your quiet good players, and i want to be a part of that. I expect some serious raiding, but still some fun times both in game and on the forums."...... Quite good? I'm offended! xD

2. On a serious not, your glyphs and spec need a look at, got a couple of not useful talents in there such as "Eye for an Eye" + "Paragon of virtue" 2 points from Paragon into "Crusade" 3/3 points if you put the point from "Eye for an Eye" in there.

Finally: We already have 2 active holy paladins (myself included), so i don't really know whether you would get a raiding spot and how often you would get one.

That's my two cents anywho....
Otherwise, good application Happy

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well, I like the app Not too keen on the showing off of the title in the title of the thread but meh.

Seems like a decent app, we do have 2 holy paladins that are "semi" active, one has just got back from a absence because of PC troubles and can only really do 2 nights a week if I remember correctly. So if you can make all 3 nights and thats a definate sure there will be space somewhere along the lines.

Would like to see how you would act in the guild? would you be able to join and chat away in guild chat as thats what I like to see happen, bit boring a dead guild.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

lol semi active....

anyway seems reasonable app, as chris said some minor spec changes, but meh

gear is ok but i would look to reforge more where possible, certainly look to reforge crit.

Not sure if you are "firelands ready" as you are, but possibly with some vendor stuff will be there.

The question is really - are you prepared to be on standby for a chance to raid.

Zaleiy

Sorry for the titel in the description, but i have alawys wrote the titel that i have active on forum posts^^. Yes i will be as active in chat as i can. Really like the social part of Wow. I'll have no problems by stading by, as i wrote in the apply. i'll wait for my chance and then prove myself.

Dawnrazor
Guardian

A good app, sounds like a nice guy, a yes from me.

I will see to that the talent and glyph issues will be fixed ASAP.

Zaleiy

And the talent/ Glyph is done.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Sorry for my delay in replying.

I would not be able to gurentee you any raid spots at the moment, but I like to be in the position that the people that sign for all three raids nights get the spots, therefore if you sign for all 3 and 2 other healers only sign for 2, there is a likelyhood that if you gear is on a comparetive level, you will get a spot.

I would like to offer you a trial but please be aware of the above statements.

How does this sound to you....

Zaleiy

I will accepted the trial, and i'm aware of the standby spot.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum