Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Akorma Restoration Druid Social - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?

Becky 23 Plymouth UK

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

Name: Akorma
Lvl: 85
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto/Boomkin
Professions: Leatherworking and Skinning
Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Akorma/simple
Alt: Shadow Priest Lvl 78

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying for this guild because my previous guild sadly stopped raiding and as a result has lost most members... and those that have remained are very inactive. I enjoy an active chatty guild and sadly my current guild no longer provides this. Reason for applying to this guild is simply the good reports i have heard from my brother (Dreadi). Also as many may agree it is nice to be in a guild with RL friends and family. Dreadi, Soratami (application also made) and myself have been in the same guilds for the majority of our 5 years playing WOW.
My expectations are only nice friendly people who i can hopefully group with and enjoy chatting to.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Dreadi ^ as previously mentioned is my brother and he has suggested i apply because of how friendly he has found the guild.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

My current and only guild on this server is UNITY (ex raiding guild), i have left them due to the raiding aspect of the guild falling apart and most active members leaving due to this.
Previous guilds on other servers Soulriders of the Felwen- hardcore raiding guild, shut due to joint GM's falling out, Veni Vedi Vici - shut down and merged with another guild on server - this did not work due to too many guild heads and different opinions - good idea but sadly did not work.
Since you will not know many of the previous guilds because they are on other servers i wont bore you with them - important thing to know is they were all hardcore raiding guilds as i used to raid 3-4 nights a week. I was never removed from a guild to poor performance, attendance or attitude and generally treat people as i would expect to be treated.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

I am a person who loves one class - and always have, i know this class very well and have played it since Vanilla. I work hard to keep my professions at a high standards as well as my reputations so i can be as useful to my guild and friends as possible in these areas. I LOVE raiding and dungeons but admittedly have fallen behind because my computer broke a while ago and since then with starting a new job and relationship changes i have not been able to give my character as much attention as she deserves... this will change.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I am interested in social because my characters gear is unacceptable for raiding at present but would still like to me in a nice active and friendly guild.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No problem from me to join, you have a brother in the guild and I like how you are honest at the bottom. Saying how your char isn't good enough for raiding yet but want to be social.

So a yes from me seem a nice person

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Any friend/relative of Dredis is a friend of ours, poke an Officer in game and welcome to the guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum