Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Angentha, Elemental/Healer Shaman,Raiding - DECLINED

Answers for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Lasse,18, Denmark

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Angentha,85,Shaman,Elemental/healer and Mining + skinning.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Angentha/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
Because i want to raid, and im looking for an nice and friendly guild to do that with. My Expectations are a nice and good guild, which respects another members.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
not really. Random guy from your guild whispered me, said i should make a apply, and then i read alot on the site and thought.. sure why not? it sounds nice.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Envoys of the end - Reason i left was because of bad tone in guild chat must of the time, and their raiding times didn´t fit me. so i was not able to sign for the raids all the time.
Yes im a noob - Danish guild.. just for the social. Left because of my desire for raiding.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Able to teach you how to drink like a true danish! also a fresh and always ready to help type.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Raiding.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
Elemental and Healing. And Prefer them both. and don´t care what you want me to be.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
yes.
www.mmo-champion.com

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
Well.. in elemental i only focus on Pve.. so not reason to have earthbinding or earthqucke (it sucks anyway). Glyphs i have focused on higher dmg, better mana, and only on Pve.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Ofcause.. why would i else sign? :P

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
19.00-endless. but not on weds.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
4/6 Bwd, 2/4 BoT, 1/2 4winds, BH. Everyone as healer and elemental but only Bwd as elemental.
What raids do you believe you are geared for?
4-5/6 Bwd. 3/4 BoT 1/2 4winds. and BH ofc.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
No, Since it was hard for be to sign for the raids in my last guild.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
Well..yeah sort of. ofc i can´t promise that i would leave my girlfriend sick on the hospital for you.. but since she aren´t sick.. yeah..

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

Fine... don´t see why i should feel anything else?

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

Don´t care, proberly gonna drop again :P

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

log off and go watch south park after i have signed for next raid.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

First i wanna defend my self, but if his right, well then his right. But gonna have to be able to argue about it.. and talk in a prober tone :P

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Proberly gonna laugh about it, and make jokes.. and just go on.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Eluniel
Guardian

Haa! I see shaman... easy target *muah muah hah hah*
Analyze:
- Char does not seem to be old (according achievements) and professions are kind of low.
- 2 empty glyph slots, that is not really problem since minors are kind of useless for us, but why hex and water shield glyphs?
- Gemming? I see some weird gem choices and no reforges? Why? You do not have haste soft cap.
- Talents, are you sure totem range is more important than +15% move speed? Cleansing waters and no Telluric currents. Why?
- You have Darkmoon Card: Tsunami but still 2 unenchanted items and missing ebonsteel belt buckle. Why?
- Items, why pvp gear? Troll heroics give some easy loot.

Please respond my fellow shaman. ^_^

You spent 30 min for that post?

Eluniel
Guardian

Thomas! >:-( You! Out of here, shamans are talking.

You state you will have 100% raid attendance but you are unable to raid Wednesday's is that every wednesday? Because if so it won't be possible to approve your application. Regardless if you are intending to apply to other raiding guilds I advise you to take note of iones post as I am sure they will have them same queries.

Haa! I see shaman... easy target *muah muah hah hah*
Analyze:
- Char does not seem to be old (according achievements) and professions are kind of low.
Char aren´t old, I just returned to wow after a long break.
- 2 empty glyph slots, that is not really problem since minors are kind of useless for us, but why hex and water shield glyphs?
the hex and water shield are there atm, because the last thing i have done was arena.
- Gemming? I see some weird gem choices and no reforges? Why? You do not have haste soft cap.
Many weird choices yeah, some wsa gem for pvp, and then suddenly elemental and then suddenly Healer. and if i get into a Raiding and get a Role .. like healer.. i would gem everything after that.
Reforge havn´t done yet, because if you look at elemental, ineed 17% hit cap, since i don´t have that, i havn´t chance spirit to haste yet. When i get rid of the last pvp gear and get the hit i shall change the spirit to Haste (if i want to go elemental)
- Talents, are you sure totem range is more important than +15% move speed? Cleansing waters and no Telluric currents. Why? Hmm the answer here are kinda hard to make, since i about which dungeoon u are doing and what u are doing atm. since im not in a raiding guild, and done arena, i have these talents, if i get a raid spot and a role u want me to fill and i will specc and etc to fell this role.
- You have Darkmoon Card: Tsunami but still 2 unenchanted items and missing ebonsteel belt buckle. Why?
- Items, why pvp gear? Troll heroics give some easy loot. well, the relic kinda owns the drops from Za /Zg same goes with the bracer. Tried to get Shoulders from Zenzil in ZG. (and still trying)

Please respond my fellow shaman. ^_^

well atm i can at weds, but when we hit aug, i can´t until nov again.

You state you will have 100% raid attendance but you are unable to raid Wednesday's is that every wednesday? Because if so it won't be possible to approve your application. Regardless if you are intending to apply to other raiding guilds I advise you to take note of iones post as I am sure they will have them same queries.

because of this statement i think, it´s best of both of us that i don´t join. Since i can´t wednesday and i can´t compomise with that.

Bennied
Enlightened

Yeah raiding days are wedn, sund, mond. No wednesday will 'probably' impact the decision on accepting raidspot and application.

I'm normally very critical about applications, but besides some gear remarks (which is due to not fully committing yourself to raiding, yet) and the fact that u did not reply on addons.. this was a very good application though! Too bad our raiding schedule does not fit yours.

yeah.. well think i kinda have to withdraw it then.
I didn´t get the raiding days.. sorry, i may could had read that somewhere.
but good luck to your guild.

Cya.
Angentha.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum