Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: mochentochen frost death knight raid - DECLINED

1. my name is fredrik im 15 years old this year and live in norway

2. mochentochen level 85 frost deathknight proffesions is jc and mining both 525. got 1 alt name'd bondegangsta (lvl 85 warrior prot) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Mochentochen/simple
3. im applying to FE because im in a casual raiding guild and i wanna get a little more hardcore and i expect the members in the guild to take theyre raiding serious and mature.

4. zuruthan <3 he recommended me to apply to FE
5. i left my guild because its a casual guild and i wanna get a little more hardcore, i have not apply'd to any other guild than FE

6. i am a Hardcore deathknight i know my class verry well and pull of good dps with medium gear Happy

7. right now i raid in frost spec, but if UH does more demage after a patch note i will switch over for maxed out dps. my Offspec is UH i use this for pvp and that sort of fun stuff :>

8. i read patch notes for deathknight frost, blood and unholy about 3 times to find out wich spec to choose each patch i also visit elitistjerks for some help from them.

9.im frost now because it does the most demage and i respec a couple of times to get the best possible spec.

10.i have 99% control of my time 1% is the chance of death of my mother.

11.everyday mostely but will private the raid days for raid.

12.i think im geard for the first HC bosses in BoT BwD and winds

13.because i only been in a casual guild this time i havent yet tried out the hard modes or the achievements.

14.that is verry much acceptable i enjoi raiding verry much Happy

15.i am happy to get advices on how to improve my gameplay and will always try to have max dps.

16.aslong as i get to raid i dont care much about gear if a guy need a piece of gear i wont mind him getting it, its always a second chance Happy

17.i respect the raidleaders choice and i prolly go play starcraft and hope i get choosed next time :>

18.i will ask some1 on how to improve and try as hard as i can to get better

19.there is always one of those nights u just have to deal with it and progression is progression about the repair bills i dont really care about that i got gold for it and more.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ouwetank
Enlightened

re: Re: mochentochen frost death knight raid

Anonymous wrote:
5. i left my guild because its a casual guild and i wanna get a little more hardcore, i have not apply'd to any other guild than FE

First of all your still in a guild ''Fearless''.

I have been in there and I know you.. (unfortunatly) from mine exp with you you are immature and worse to have in a raid. Overargo-ing not listing to RL commands ect..

From mine previous exp and stories i still hear about you (from mine brother in law which is in Fearless and the GM of Fearless himself) I give you a enormeus big NO to this apply.

Last edited by Ouwetank on 22-6-2011 14:31; edited 1 time in total

And another juicy detail i heared (maybe rumor u ninja-ed 2 epix from us few month ago while doing a trash run)

I would not consider us really hardcore, well, more hardcore than some, but don't wanna get your hopes up.

Quote:
10.i have 99% control of my time 1% is the chance of death of my mother

99.9% chance I do not like arguments like this. 100% I would like mine back though.

Normally I would ask applicants (is that a word lol) what your old guildleader would say about you if I would ask him or her. But Nick already answered that question I'm afraid.

Last edited by Bennied on 22-6-2011 14:40; edited 1 time in total
Ouwetank
Enlightened

iam not Peter if your looking at mine responses....

Hehe thought i recognised picture, but i was already changing it :D You forum active animal!
Moombee
Enlightened

re: Re: mochentochen frost death knight raid

Anonymous wrote:
10.i have 99% control of my time 1% is the chance of death of my mother.

I for one can't really appreciate comments like that. Other then that i'm not really overwhelmed by your applications. All the spelling mistakes aside you seem a bit childish still to me.

And if i read what Ouwetank says then i don't think your gonna fit in.

Then again i'm not an officer and just giving my opinion.

Everlightly

Straight no from me.

Based on nicks input on the post.
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I can comment now, sorry but no from me I've seen you around and also argued with you on a few occasions, someone I cay say I don't like without everyone biting my head off!

You are not the kind of person we want in the guild. You are not that good of a player (well you wasn't) are rude and just not a nice guy in general I also think the ninja'ing thing is true as it rings a bell here aswell.

So all the best but no

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Well as they say "your reputation proceeds you" as it is a resounding no from my Guild members and Officers I am declining you, best of luck finding a suitable guild.

Hievna
Enlightened

Quote:
7. right now i raid in frost spec, but if UH does more demage after a patch note i will switch over for maxed out dps. my Offspec is UH i use this for pvp and that sort of fun stuff :>

8. i read patch notes for deathknight frost, blood and unholy about 3 times to find out wich spec to choose each patch i also visit elitistjerks for some help from them.

9.im frost now because it does the most demage and i respec a couple of times to get the best possible spec.

It seems to me, that you only focus on Recount.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

This has been declined, no need for any more comments Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum