Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecylia-Martine

re: Double social application -Mage and Warrior - ACCEPTED

Hello Forsaken Enlightenment!
I'm writing this application for both myself and my boyfriend, we are currently both playing on different servers and have been looking for a mature, social guild to join together! So if you are interested, I'm afraid we'll be a two for the price of one deal Happy
I have been playing since late 2006 (with various large breaks), and my boyfriend just got back into WoW 2 weeks ago, after 5 years. He has recently leveled up his warrior from level 37 to 67 and hopes to reach 85 soon!

Cécylia - Level 85 Human Frost Mage (currently located on Runetotem PvE)
Kfari - Level 67 Night Elf Protection Warrior (currently located on The Sha'tar RP)

1. (Cécylia) What is your name, age and location?
Martine (21 years old), Netherlands.

1. (Kfari) What is your name, age and location?
James (31 years old), London, UK.

2. (Cécylia) What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/C%C3%A9cylia/advanced
My character's name is Cécylia, a level 85 frost mage with Tailoring (525) and Enchanting (516), as well as all the secondary professions (Cooking and Fishing 525). I am not playing any other characters at the moment.

Note about my current gear: The past week I have been working hard on replacing all my greens and improving my item level, which should be heroic-ready when I create my [Breeches of Mended Nightmares]!

2. (Kfari) What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Kfari/advanced
His character's name is Kfari, a level 67 (soon to be 85!) protection warrior with Herbalism and Alchemy. No other characters at the moment.

3. (Both) Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
After searching numerous forums for a decent guild (basically - every single EU PvE forum!) Forsaken Enlightenment stood out for us because of the option to apply as both social and raider, the excellent website and because it seems like an established guild with a great atmosphere!

4. (Both) Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
As we are both currently playing on different servers we don't know any members of the guild. We discovered this guild through the official realm forum.

5. (Both) What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Kfari has only been in a rather inactive social guild on his current server, and Cécylia has been in various raiding guilds, which I mostly left due to guild drama and other immature behaviour. We don't have any other applications pending at the moment.

6. (Both) Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
We hope to be a valuable team addition to the guild to help with guild runs, achievements, and perhaps raids in the future! Of course we're excited to be able to play together on the same server, but playing together in a great guild would be even better! That, and of course awesome dps!

7. (Both) Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment?
For now we are both interested in becoming a social member. In the future I (Cécylia) would definitely be interested in becoming part of the raiding team. As you can see on my armoury page I have experience in raiding mostly Burning Crusade and early Wrath of the Lich King content.

Thank you very much for reading our application and hopefully you'll considering adding us to the team! Happy
Martine and James
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Oo nice application, would be more than happy to have some new social members into the mix Happy. I also like the fact you have been playing for a good amount of time, not often to have many original people still playing and you both seem nice people by the phrasing and words on your application.

So its a yes from me, and I dont see any objections for more social memebers, Just have to give us a little while and let the guild leader (Tethane/Jodie we use first names it gives the guild a more homely feel we think) to have a look over but I doubt she will say no.

All the best Happy

Everlightly

I agree with tuishao aka peters comments, its a nice application and playing on the same realm together is always good.

I'll also say yes to this application.
Dawnrazor
Guardian

Nice friendly application, its a yes from me.

You 2 seem nice from what i get of your application. Also the fact that you're dutch is + ofc! Anyway good luck with your application ^^

Bennied
Enlightened

James you lucky basterd... 10 years younger huh! :D
Kovac (Flower)

really nice application ><
social members! yay!
I'd say its a yes from us socialites ;)!

What doesn't kill you, Only makes you...(eurgh)...Stranger ..
Cecylia-Martine

Thanks everyone for the positive replies, eagerly awaiting the GM's decision!
Some things I forgot to add! I'm still in school, hopefully starting university next year and James works as an antique dealer. As for my pixely self, she's quite obsessed with collecting pets, fishing achievements and matching gear! Happy
Baltaer
Alt

You both seem like nice people, i like nice people.
Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
You both seem like nice people, i like nice people.

An image of the Joker popped into my then.

Anyways nice double app and we need more social members so Jim can talk to you about kitten videos and there relevance.

Sherawr
Guardian

I'm gong to have to say Yes as well im afraid Happy can never have too much green chat Happy look forward to seeing you...hopefully Happy

Cecylia-Martine

Hello again! Just wanted to say that we have both transferred to Emerald Dream, so if anyone has any more questions don't hesitate to ask either me of Kfari in-game Happy

Sorry for my delayed reply, we would love you to be part of FE, please drop an Officer or myself a message in game for an invite.

Jodie/Tethane xx

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum