Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Progress Paladin raider application - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location?
Sander otten im 21 years old and live in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
progress a holy/retri paladin is my main (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/progress/simple) My alt is wintergrasp (spec still not 100% sure wether i take fire or arcane) and a combat rogue.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I'm applying to this guild to get further into raiding and expect a nice friendly guild willing to help me out but also vice versa.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Ouwetank, i know him from in real life and he always taked about the guild in a positive way. I also know Zuruthan who moved to this guild a while ago for better raiding progression.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Fearless, but the guild lacks people who are willing to help eachother out and grows into a social guild wich is not what i seek into a guild.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
My healing was always giving me compliments wich makes me happy to hear. (hopefully it doesnt sound too cocky)

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
raiding member but also helping guildies out with things when we don't raid.
Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
holy and retribution, i prefer holy because i have been playing for quite some time and i love to play this spec.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
i seek mmo-champion for the latest class news.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
I build like i think is most suitable for raiding. I glyph the way wich is the most beneficial way instead of glyping for "fun". Of course im always open for suggestions and feedback and won't bite to anyone willing to give viable tips and tricks to improve my gameplay.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Currently i do control my own time and deciding whether i raid or not is all depending on me. I do not have annoying parents who try to control my gaming time at all.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
when i sign i am always 10 minutes before raiding time avaible

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
deadly boss mods, i do not use other add-ons yet but im open for suggestions

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
9/12 into cataclysm and all of them is as holy.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
pre-firelands raid evry one of them

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? parasite evening and im not 100% sure what to say.

We require 100% signs for your trial period, will this be acceptable?
If in special ocations that should be fine

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
im open for suggestions.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
particuarly not bothered, "epic loot is like a girlfriend, though many say it's a mythe, it is busted by some."

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
it's not my raid so i cant complain too much

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
if my performance was not good i'd totally understand that i have to step it up more

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
i alsoready experience this problem....not really a problem by that means

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for your application we currently don't have any spots for a Holy paladin within our raid group, but I would be more than happy to offer you a social spot and see how things pan out over summer (there may be drop outs etc) how would you feel about that?

re: progress apply

Thank you for your application we currently don't have any spots for a Holy paladin within our raid group, but I would be more than happy to offer you a social spot and see how things pan out over summer (there may be drop outs etc) how would you feel about that?

I'll try to look for something else in the meanwhile then if that is no hassle, and wait how thing s roll.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ouwetank
Enlightened

Noes get him in he is a good guy

Ouwetank wrote:
Noes get him in he is a good guy

Ok you dump one of our regular healers then! Im not offering someone a spot based on a lie, if they want to come in and play it by ear thats fine but currently we are full on healers, hey perhaps go tank and nick will give you his spot..............

Ouwetank
Enlightened

I know hun and i explained him the situation.
I asked him to consider a social spot for the moment and see how the vacation period goes..

Guardian

I hope his play skill is a lot better than his imagination :P

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Progress app

Only criticisms i have is the shoulders... not holy shoulders :P, and your talents,as you've gone for blazing light 2/2 instead of daybreak 2/2.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I'm still considering this application it would be a good move to join as social at the moment, there maybe raid spots available for you. I will accept you and you can let us know.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum