Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Aliená holy/shadow priest level 74 social app - ACCEPTED

What is your name, age and location? james 28 and from conisbrough near doncaster

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)aliená level 74 priest holy/shadow alchemy /herbs and heres the link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/alien%C3%A1/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? i have friends in the guild and i want to improve as a player and then maybe eventually raid

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? i know xeonaught and pessimissm

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? i was in a guild in the burning crusade playing as a druid called bloodpact on wildhammer server but i have not been really guild active since the start of cata i have no other apps pending

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
i will bring team work and listen to improve my class and enjoy the social aspect of your guild
7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. im intrested in becoming social but at somepoint if possible become a raid member

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: App

Hehe, someone from my old realm. Don't recognise the name, but what guilds were you in on wildhammer?

re: Re: App

Hehe, someone from my old realm. Don't recognise the name, but what guilds were you in on wildhammer?

its was bloodpact m8 that i was in on wildhammer, but i had alot of ats in the i was a shammy, hunter etc

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: App

Fair enough, don't recognise the guild name. What sort of guild was it? Social / Raiding etc? You heard of Addicted / Avatar of War / Renaissances?

re: Re: App

Fair enough, don't recognise the guild name. What sort of guild was it? Social / Raiding etc? You heard of Addicted / Avatar of War / Renaissances?

it was a social/raiding guild but the guild like to keep to it's self it was not a well know guild etc, but did icc 10 with and yes i hear of addiction they asked me to join then, the other two guild avatar of war & renissances i've hear of but did not see many around but if they were very big guild and i did not see it i mush be blind lol

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: Aliena

Just out of interest, if later on when you ding 85 you were interested in raiding, what raid experience do you have (list raid instances and boss kills or the bosses you haven't killed if easier from those raids), and what addons do you like to use when raiding? Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Pop an Officer ingame for an Social invite and welcome to the guild!

re: Re: Aliena

Just out of interest, if later on when you ding 85 you were interested in raiding, what raid experience do you have (list raid instances and boss kills or the bosses you haven't killed if easier from those raids), and what addons do you like to use when raiding? Happy

well i like to do as many as i can like BWD 10/25, same for BoT 10/25 i've been raiding sin i started wow, and know i could be a help in some way if i started raiding with the guild,the boss i have down are Magmaw and got the Omnitron Defense System down to about 4-6% but i see the tac down at pessimissm house when you been raiding. and as for addons use the are list but if you got any one you think would help me out let me know
Deadly Boss Mods
Omen Threat Meter
Titan Panel

Pop an Officer ingame for an Social invite and welcome to the guild!

thankyou i hope to get to know all of you in the guild Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum