Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Palann Paladin Social Application - WITHDRAWN

1. What is your name, age and location?

My name is Ole Kristian, 42, from Norway.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)

My characters name is Palann, lvl 85, paladin, protection/retribution, my professions are mining/engineer. My other lvl 85 alt is Patosen, hunter.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?

I am applying to Forsaken Enlightenment because a lot of my former guildies are members, and I like to join an active guild

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?

Mongomannen introduced me, lvld together since vanilla. He asked me to join.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?

Been in Lunar Eclipse for 2 years.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.

reliability, a mature attitude.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

I would like to join as social member.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Perhaps you could tell us a little bit more about yourself seeing as this is a Social application!

Bennied
Enlightened

You sound like a man of few words and fellow 'oldy' i see. Sounds more like you follow mongo, i do remember mongo from LE, but your name does not even ring a bell. Do you play often? Do you do bg's, hc's, farm ... What you like about the game? From a social app you would expect more... more talk.
Mongomannen

I dont know if I, as a new trial member should even write something here but I have nothing but good to say about Ole, as he wrote, been leveling together for a long time and he is always very friendly and helpful. If u dont remember him from LEC its probably because he was on another char most of the time, his hunter Patosen. Anyway, as I said, a really nice player who is loyal to his guild! Was the one that introduced me to LEC btw. Good luck m8 Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

u say u played since vanilla time, u do raids or u only play hcs, instances and farm around.

well mongonannen do have nothing bad to say about u but u could just give us a little more infomations about they way u like to play.
:-)

Tethane
Guild Mistress

No reply to questions after a week so I assume this app is withdrawn.

marxua

Ole you slowpoke!, keep an eye out!, also asking jodie to reconsider (as late as most old lec-ers) this is a fine player and a nice friendly person, and i indeed know him as a man of few words but very active and loyal, a fine addition to our team i think, Bennied it seems you loose more then just some mana when you use that portal trick, better lay it off for a while and remember a bit harder :P

sorry for the slow responce..

Marx
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum