Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Bennied
Enlightened

re: Zuruthan Marksmanship hunter Raider - ACCEPTED

Such a familiar name... Zuruthan. Was wondering if you were one of my raidmembers when we killed LK last year, but your time in LE seems to short to be true. Do feel we know eachother. Very decent app.

ok here goes:

The illuminati - my dad's guild, was new to the game, so we build up a social guild, then we had a time with no internet.
The dragonflight - came here for further lvl'ing when we got our internet back, cause our guild fell apart
Unrivalled - tried to setup my own guild, no one showed up at raids etc. so me and the officers decided to disband it.
Solus - They decided to make a set raiding team, and didn't care about the others anymore, so most of us had to move on.
Lunar Eclipse - Didn't work out for me there, most of em where after progress, but some just didn't cut it and had the lack of "keeping to try after endless times wiping"
Muted - had some pretty good runs there, GM disappeared, no one raided anymore, some officer left, then raiders left, so i left cause i needed raiding.
Angels of Ares - They took me in, after a week or 2 they decided they had enough hunters so they let me go since i was the newest hunter in guild.
VI - They kicked me after being afk for 2 weeks, due to moving to another house.
Fearless - I was there for the fun of the people in it, just fun runs etc. and helping out a bit Happy.
Indecisive - Awesome guild, never any problems, nice people, fun raids, but their steady 3rd hunter came back, and they decided to give him his spot back. so i got turned into social rank.

At this time i'm looking for a guild who actually raids when they have a raiding day, don't mind a day not raiding, just mind when people don't show up when signed.

Any more questions,
feel free to ask Happy

- Zuru

PS: bennied, think i know u from Lunar Eclipse.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thats good enough for me, sorry about all the questions! Poke an Officer ingame for an invite and welcome to FE!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum