Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sílvereye

re: Sílvereye, Unholy Death Knight (SOCIAL) - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Clair, I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character's name is Sílvereye, an Unholy Death Knight of level 85. My professions are Herbing (max) and Skinning (max), with Fishing (max), Cooking (430) and First Aid (max) on the side.
My alts that I'm playing sometimes with at the moment is Clairesse, a beginning level 85 restoration druid.

Sílvereye: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/s%C3%ADlvereye/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I cóuld say it is because Moombee's been begging me to come and entertain him again and I can't stand it anymore, but currently I'm in a 2-man guild (the rest has found fortune somewhere else) and I need more people to talk to. Moombee told me that you are fun, but serious when you need to. I don't have much expectations from anything, but as long as I can farm a lot and I have some people around me with a sense of humour, I'm happy!

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know Moombee (he's been boasting a lot about you all), so that's how I heard about you.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
- Arcane Saints. I left them because the whole guild broke up and some of our old friends invited us over to their new guild;
- Draconian Covenant, who also broke up about half a year later. People thought there wasn't enough raiding.
I was guildless for about 2 days, then other friends invited us for their own-made guild;
- Wasted Minds. It didn't quite make it.
Then we met up with some old friends from Draconian Covenant, who now runned the guild Hive. There we teamed up with Moombee and some others and finally flew the nest to make our own new guild, Questionable Companions. That one slowly emptied because most of us wanted to do more raiding.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I hope you can appreciate my sense of humour. Also, I'm a farm-freak. The greatest pleasure in WoW is picking herbs in Sholozar for 3 hours straight. Or making idiotic amounts of money and then giving it away to others XD Basically, if you want someone who does her thing, helps others out when they need it and farm a lot of progression for the guild achievements, I'm your woman!

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Social, please. I won't say no to raiding when time comes and I have my gear fixed, but I would like to be just there for the social bit to begin with :-)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

nothing is better than ppls who like to join and just plain enjoy, well us(fun ppls?)must be Jonnys joke, thats gone around.
have nothing against that u join.

Necrall
Enlightened

Quote:
I hope you can appreciate my sense of humour.

Tell me a joke Happy

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Baltaer
Alt

I dont think anyone could say no to such a nice application
Sílvereye

re: Joke?

Tell me a joke Happy

Your gearscore
*badum-tish*

(j/k, j/k, I still wanna join :P)

Jarakuel / Chris
Wanderer

re: App

LOL, we already have banned one of our officers from telling bad jokes :P. If you can come up with some better material than Jonny, i'd love for you to join! Great application. (not a officer btw)

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Quote:
I dont think anyone could say no to such a nice application

Time to be proven wrong Jim.

Nnnnnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnn arghh I just cant decline this applicant, decent application and has references.

Eluniel
Guardian

re: Re: Joke?

Sílvereye wrote:
Necrall wrote:
Quote:

Tell me a joke Happy

Your gearscore
*badum-tish*

(j/k, j/k, I still wanna join :P)

Hah! "Your arena rating." works too. Nice application and nice joke (non-officer opinion).

Edit: Jonny jokes where nothing compared to Smara's jokes on Cho'gall. Those where just... oh god, I do not want to remember.

Hehe, too bad someone else does read wowbash and knows his classics :P

But hereby, I solemnly swear I'll make up some better jokes and amaze you all!

Necrall
Enlightened

<3 wowbash. Very funny site.

My personal website, where I post game reviews, talk about the games I've designed and made and other amusing game related links.
Moombee
Enlightened

Good luck on your application Clair :D i hope you get in! ^_^

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Love it all, get the girl an invite. Welcome to the family!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Im Pretty sure I have met you in game before, at level 79ish in northrend doing the "arena" quests on my shaman and you was a decent person then. Name looks familier and the guild I will have to check my shamans friend list (unless I deleted it one day not remembering but shouldn't of).

Sílvereye

Im Pretty sure I have met you in game before, at level 79ish in northrend doing the "arena" quests on my shaman and you was a decent person then. Name looks familier and the guild I will have to check my shamans friend list (unless I deleted it one day not remembering but shouldn't of).

At first I was like; "wut?" (since I don't do arena's *derp*) but then I thought about that arena questline where you had to group up with a few people and kill all those bosses coming into the arena? Cuz I dó remember that happening yeah! :-D (was pretty proud of myself that I downed them all hahaha)

And thank you all for accepting me ^.^ I hope I'll be a valuable member of the family!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum