Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Stëve level 73 mage - Social spot - WITHDRAWN

This topic is answered here
A simple no yes would be great you say, I said no from me and you went mad and started being insultive. I wasn't rude, it was short and simple.

I was hoping you wasn't like the rest of his friends then my reasoning would be floored but your reaction shows it is not, I wish it was it would be nice to be able to say ooo Chaz's mate hes cool, for a change. but, you are using profanity being insultive and being very argumentative because somebody said no, even though you just said a simple yes or no would be fine.

We do have a lot of members and like Any guild in the game we dont need to take everyone and anyone in, (Which is why we are still going after 3 years) No guild on the server has to take everyone who applies in, so try and twist that as you want but that is truth not just our guild any guild. Which is why people apply because they know it wont be full of idiots. If you quoted the entire sentence you would see that and not just a snippet.

But anyhow a No from me still, you have yet to of changed my mind and your response and reaction just strengthens my view, its up to the other officers now if they think you are worth the risk so anything else to say personally to me please PM me and leave the thread for the rest of your application.

zensteve

Ok, for what it's worth, sorry for wasting all of your time, I am withdrawing my application, puts an end to this "insulting" thread, as Petey says.

Don't blame Chaz for my crappy post, this is obviously what you wanted anyway Petey.
In the future it probably wouldn't hurt to jump down from that moral high ground, or step outside of the box and think, wow I am a jumped up egocentric prick, where only my opinion matters;
"I was hoping you wasn't like the rest of his friends then my reasoning would be floored but your reaction shows it is not, I wish it was it would be nice to be able to say ooo Chaz's mate hes cool" Yes because we're american little girls who say ooo coool hes amazing. On your own there pal.
Do you not realise that all because of saying "no, you have lol in your name" a thread like this has been conjured. Alan even said get over yourself, at first, I see he thinks otherwise now, but I really don't care. If people take your word over others, then they are sheepish without a choice to make for themselves, this only counts for people who say one thing and then change their mind because of another, IE Petey.

I will miss these lovely confrontations! Ciao

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

I asked you to PM me if you had anything else to say to me :S, instead of filling up the thread.

I haven't changed my mind, I stick by my first decision and I don't tar Chaz with you at all. Everyone's opinion matters as I kept pointing out I said no, but the other officers said yes so you might still of got a spot. I really don't know how much clearer I can make that.

If you read back nobody took my word... I was the only one who said no I did nothing to change there minds it was your own responses that did that. But anyhow good luck have fun.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum