Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
zensteve

re: Stëve level 73 mage - Social spot - WITHDRAWN

This topic is answered here
1. What is your name, age and location?
Howdy, my name is Steve i'm 20 (21 in june) and from the uk, Kent
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Stëve, level 73, Mage currently using frost with dual spec, other spec is waiting to be assigned once im 85 This is my only character, my old account hasnt been used for about 7 months, had a couple of 80s but started this one up in november to play with a friend, I played on the US servers before when raiding.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I am looking to join as a social player, maybe once im 85 I will re-apply for a raid spot if the opportunity arises.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I am a friend of chaz's known him IRL for a few years

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? I dont have any applications pending as i'm not desperate for a guild, but I would like some green text on my screen again! My current guild is absolutely dead, all have been offline for over a month and I have only recently come back to the game myself.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
You will see that I am quite talkative in clans/guilds if you were to recruit me, as much as it probably doesnt help now, I do have previous raiding experience, so in the future as stated before if needed, I would be happy to apply for a dps spot.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I am looking to become a social member!
Thanks for taking the time to read Happy
Stëve

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
zensteve

re: Re: Stëve level 73 mage - Social spot.

Sorry forgot my armory link, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/st%C3%ABve/simple

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Ok, before you say anything Steve is not like Harry or my other mates who joined previously. He is genuinely a good guy who I've known and played left for dead with for a few years.

Thanks

(P.S. Don't get thrown off because his name ends in lol)

Everlightly

As long as he is not anything like harry then I'm cool. social spots for mates as long as they behave good is cool.

So yes from me
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Chaz's friends have a reputation :P

But Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt! Haven't had any Social apps for a while so Im willing to give you a whirl!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

No from me, 1. Chaz's friend and 2 more importantly your name has ***lol so no way.

zensteve

re: My app.

Well zenlol is an old name like 2 years old, not being funny but cant say no just because of a word/name as you can see my ingame name is just my name, i'm sure you say rofl/lol when you play so yeh, and for me being chaz's friend being a no also again, every person is an individual if harry was an arse i cant help that, doesnt really mean im going to too! Happy so where do i stand? I dont play a huge amount, i work from 16:00-24:00 so wont be able to bother you like i hear harry did. Sorry about other people acting up on you but, as i stated in my app im not desperate for a guild, would just be nice to have some social people with a brain cell or two let me know what happens / if you can inv or not.

cheers

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well not being funny, But I can say no because of a name and I did but thats just my opinion and "harry" is a prick yea, but Jinkun is a friend of Chaz's mates who isn't anything to do with Harry. One bad egg can spoil the bunch, and as its more than one forgive me for being cautious. I've heard "hes not like Harry" before.

Everlightly

Lol at the end of the name of a character has been tarnished but a certain guild called "where's a cape in IRL" where the characters all pretty much had lol at the end of their names, to guild pugged raids often used to ninja alot of stuff, the only issue that i think Tuishao has is the fact as you could be singled out as one of those people, other players will then see the "forsaken enlightenment" guild tag and then that could get tranished aswell as a result.

having lol at the end of your character name, on emerald dream is a big no no, because of the reputation that "tag" has.

Unfortuantly it has been ruined by others.

The reputation is so bad if it was my mate applying i'ld offer to pay for the name change, not giving chaz ideas btw

The only reason i'm stating this is so you know why the questions are being asked, I am not passing judgement at all, only paladins can pass judgements atm

Last edited by Everlightly on 23-3-2011 3:58; edited 1 time in total
zensteve

re: .

This post answers this topic.
It's only a forum name anyway, my game name as I said is just average, and besides, you play a game where people say the world lol all the time, end of the day, get over it and if it's got a bad reputation I can't really help it, your opinion yes but to be honest just makes you look stupid if you dont mind me saying because at the end of the day pal, its a game, I almost laughed when Chaz said i'd have to apply for a social spot so i thought hey why not, could be a nice bunch of guys and girls, then get told because of my forum name its a no, and im a friend of Chaz so no. Take a step out of world of warcraft for a second and realise because I will say it again, its a game. Harry wanted to be an arse, his application showed that too i've heard, mine was genuine just wanted a spot, but I have changed my mind, seeing as you're convinced i'm just an arsehole for knowing one, good job there! Ive only known Harry through Chaz, haven't spoke in about 6 months +

Eluniel
Guardian

Pst, you can change your forum name. If you play in ED you will not want to do anything with anyone whose name is xxlol, yylol, zzlol, etc and you will not want to be connected to those players at any way. As Jonny said, they were and they are ninjas. They even say it openly in trade when they are trolling&spamming.

Yes, Wow is only a game, but we are connected to each other only via this game -> saying this is only a game is not a valid point here.

It is a good point because you're missing the point, it is a forum name, not my game name :S I didn't know they were spammers/ninjas did I? I only wanted a social spot ... just as a normal player, none of this crap about ...lol in your name means NO!

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

ITS A FORUM NAME NOT IN GAME NAME, what is wrong you lot?

Peter you're basing your view on a forum name of someone who has played wow and had that character name since vanilla, how was he to know that having LOL at the end of your name is associated with spamming/ninja/drama queens.

And to then associate him with Harry when them two dont even like each other is just ignorant. Please take off you're rose tinted goggles and make better judgements....seriously declining a social spot because of someone else very narrow minded.

Good day

zensteve

Changed my Forum name, to please the needed. I think we have a difference on a opinion with the whole LOL thing. On my server to have LOL in your name or at the end, meant it was a twink or an alt of your main, hope this helps you.

Cheers

Everlightly

oh, its a forum name, then I have no issue at all, was thinking its an ingame name.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum