Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lifè

re: Resto Druid - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Pooya im 14 years old i live in Sweden.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? Also list any alt's (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) Lifè 85 Resto Druid My proffesions are Jewelcrafting ( Currently lvling it ) And mining 525
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/lif%C3%A8/simple

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I except mature people , People who listen durning raids and not going afk in a fight etc Also want to find some friends Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? I dont know anyone there at the moment but i'd like to , i heard about you in Wowprogress.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? I just moved into this server so none , And i dont have any pending apply's in other guilds

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. A good resto druid who can play his own class , always try find the latest things about my class to be updated ( Druid was my first class and char ) I also listen durning raids and follow the tactics i've been told.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Raiding member

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? My raiding specc is resto ( 2/3/36 ) I prefer to play resto because i always been a healer and i know how to heal , Balance is my offspecc but i dont have the gear yet.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? Google ofcourse (: and if i find some good site i'll stick to it

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? I used the best glyphs and talents for healing and PvE , I picked the one i thought was best for PvE

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. Yes.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? I usally play everyday from around 16 or earlier until 23.00

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? Decursive , Deadly boss mods , Recount to see my healing

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? Lich king down on 10 man normal , Ulduar done on 10 man , Naxxarmas done 10 man , Blackwing descent 3/6 , BoT 1 / 4

What raids do you believe you are geared for? Blackwing descent so far

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? I haven't tried yet but i'd love to

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? I would thank him alot for helping me out.

An item that you desperately want drops you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? I wouldn't get angry at all since its a bigger upgrade for him than me , I would just gratz him , Nothing else Happy

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? I would ask him why , And accept the answer. I bet they know what they are doing

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? I would just accept what he said.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? I wouldn't feel bad at all because people are learning from wipes and the more we wipe the more we learn so Wiping can be good in some ways.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Evilneo

yes from me

yes from me Thanks Happy

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

re: Re: Resto Druid

Lifè wrote:
im 14 years

a surprisingly well written ap bearing in mind the age and language barrier which shows maturity.

Thank you very much Happy I've learned much while i played

Sputtnik
Enlightened

May I ask why you skipped Nature´s Grace? its quite a valuable talent 3/3 talent considering its 15% spellhaste, and Moonglow witch reduces the mana cost of your healing spells by 3/6/9%?

as example, casting Regrowth on a clear cast, after that getting 15% haste for Nourish or Healing Touch for 15 sec.

Your right , But i dont know which 3 talent points to remove if i would get nature grace Happy

Sputtnik
Enlightened

Easy call Happy Blessing of the Grove is by far not worth it, 4% for 2 talent points, and Natures Swiftness is not worth it either (3 min cd for 1 insta Healing touch)

There you have 3 spare points to put in Nature´s Grace and move your 2 points in Nature´s Majesty to Moonglow 2/3

Thanks will do that later Happy

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Ok myself and the Officers have discussed your application while we generally do not accept applications from under 16's (most of the guild being mid 20's +) we found that for your age and the language barrier your application was good, I have a couple of points to mention though.

We currently have 3 rather regular Resto druids raiding and spots maybe thin on the ground, you probably will not get the opportunity to raid unless you can commit to all three days raiding.

When we ask about "control of your own time" we mean just that and that is why your age is concerning, most of us don't live with our parents and are not hassled with being called to dinner or run the risk of having our internet connection usage stopped because we haven't done our homework or cleaned our room! The only way we are going to find out if you are reliable is by giving you a trial, but please note we will be watching you closely!!

Poke an Officer ingame for an invite and poke me for invites to the raids over the coming week.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum