Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drekzul

re: Drekzul Moonkin raider/social - ACCEPTED

Hi Forsaken Enlightenments,
Here is my application:

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location? My name is Cornelis David im 28 year and im from Belgium.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) The name is Drekzul, lvl 85, Druid, Moonkin profs r mining + engineering. Link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/drekzul/simple I switch alot between pvp and pve spec so i hope my pve gear wil be showing. It has a ilvl of 351, i know its not the best but i rerolled this druid on cata launch so had to lvl it, lvl profs, doing dailies, raising reputations etc.. Currently working on wildhamer clan rep for 2 extra epics. I know using a pvp weapon for pve is a big fail(with healer enchant on) but im working on replacing it and its not that bad. I have the marks to by to BW staff but i prefer to keep them for the mount <3 Happy If needed i could by the staff.

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? Im looking for a guild with skilled and mature ppl that want to progress in endgame content.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? I dont know any1 atm. I heard about FE in Trade.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? Ive been on ED during TBC. At that time i was in ONE(Was my first guild, they werent into raiding so i looked for a guild that did raid), Vision(left Vision because i couldnt maintain 4/5 raiddays a week) and Resurgam(guild disbanned). During wotlk i transferred to a pvp server and did pvp mostly and some 10m raiding.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. I take raiding pretty serious, and by that i mean i always come prepared and on time! i keep looking for ways to improve my playstyle and dps. I have a stable connection + mic and i have all the addons needed for raiding.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Im applying for a raider spot/

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? My raiding spec is Moonkin. Offspec resto for pvp. Have always played melee classes(well mostly rogue) and i want to try ranged dps, im liking it alot.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? I visit most common sites like mmo, EJ and wowhead for pve and for pvp arenajunkies.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? Because i rerolled and didnt know moonkin spec that well so i used a guide for talents, gems, enchants and glyphs. You will notice that gemming wise i didnt gem for socketbonus and thats also based on the guide, saying that you should only gem for the bonus if its 20 or more int. Some pieces of my gear are still a work in progress, for example my cloack and bracers.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. I have complete controle over my time. One of the reasons ive choosen to apply with FE is because of the endtime of raids. 23:00 is perfect for me.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? Yes i have, that is also an important reason why ive choosen for FE. The raidingdays are good for me + the hours.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? DBM, recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? I have raided alot during TBC going from 4-5 days a week to 3 days a week near the end of tbc. During wotlk i focused more on pvp but still did weekly pugs from naxx to icc. Killed lk on 10m with my pvp guild. For Cata i havent done many raids yet, did BH and first boss BWD. But when time comes i will read up on all the fights and i shouldnt have to much trouble to learn the fights ingame.

What raids do you believe you are geared for? That is a hard question, my ilvl is 351. In a 10m with flasks and foodbuffs i get an average dps of 12-13k with peaks to 14.5k.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? No i havent. But thats also because there were no achievements during TBC. During wotlk i mostly did pugs so no chance for achievements. Near the end of wotlk i did some icc10/25 hm with some good pugs. Some with succes others with no succes.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? I have no problem with that at all, as long as i can improve, thats whats important.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? I wouldnt mind, but i would curse a little aswel, not in raidchat or ventrilo ofc (who wouldnt... :P) But what im saying is, i would understand it and i would never leave the raid for such a thing.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? I dont mind as long as its for a reason and its fair. I might ask why i cant join 2 times in a row and the other player can join 3 times in a row(prolly better dps or more expierence on that fight). Just so i know why but i would never make a problem of it.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? I wouldnt mind. it keeps you on the edge and helps to improve.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? Totally np at all. Ive had lots of those nights.

I would like to add something: ive noticed spelling and grammar are important, ive done my best on that part and hope it wont be a problem. My english isnt that good.

Well that my application. I hope its good enough and im hoping for an inv!
Greetings
Drekzul
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for your application please check back for any questions Guild members may ask and a response. Can I ask though, you said you found out through us via trade, but we never advertise in trade (up until yesterday when I started looking for a Holy Priest!) and I believe you tried to apply 3 or 4 days ago, so how did you hear about us?

Can you also give me details of your alts as you said you have been playing since TBC but have only leveled up that character in Cata.

Also has that character been known by any other name?

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

ME IN TRADE OFC! :D haha... >.>
Decent app, I don't think we have many moonkins atm either, I thought you was Drazeikel cant spell it a rogue as he was in Libria when I saw you around. But I guess not lol.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

That Draz is in Horde Knightmare now Peter.

Galadruin the Dwarf
Enlightened

re: Re: Drekzul Moonkin raider/social - PENDING

Drekzul wrote:
I switch alot between pvp and pve spec so i hope my pve gear wil be showing. It has a ilvl of 351

We seem to have caught you in PvP gear, would you make an effort to log off in the PVE stuff. I don't think the PvP mace is an issue for PvE (though enchant and reforge isn't ideal). ilevel 351 doesn't mean anything if it has been boosted by all PvP gear.

Tethane wrote:
we never advertise in trade

the gutter press as it is known.[/quote]

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Tethane wrote:
That Draz is in Horde Knightmare now Peter.
Aye I know he is but was in Libria before hand tis why I thought it was his alt at first, as it is quite a close spelling too.

Everlightly

Great, looks like you got your app online after all.

Was strange I didn't Recieve the email, might have been something to do with my filtering, but the app is here.

Pvp weapons in PvE are ok, its a good temporary fix, if your previous weapon was under 346 ilv.

Dungeon drops are now very easy to get hold of, provided its a good group your in. SFK/DM/VP all have good caster drops, but i'm sure this is know to u.

We also have a pvp group that do rated battleground every other saturday (10 vs 10 weeks), so if your into that kind of this.

The trade advertising this is a little weird, sure you didn't shift click Envisi, 90% of trade chat is his.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Can I remind you that no response to questions will result in a decline!

Drekzul

Hi all,
Thanks for reading my application. Ill try to answer all the questions.
1| My alt during tbc: Rflex - Human rogue. Now hes know as rfléx(nick was already in use), pally alt is Darvius.
2| How did i hear about FE: I thought i saw something on trade but im not sure anymore. Maybe it was on ED forums. I didnt know the website so i must have seen it somewhere.
3| Pvp gear on armory: i logged off with pve gear and checked it.. Pve gear now shows. With pve gear ilvl is also 351.
4| I enjoy pvp so i would love to join rated. btw: im also looking for a skilled and expierenced player for 2v2. I have +1800 rating xp on pally.
5|Drazeikel is not a char of mine.
Ouwetank
Enlightened

I know that name Rflex from somewhere just can't remember if it was good or bad....

:o im abit surprised about that. Never ever have i caused any problems while playing on my rogue or any other class. Maybe its some1 else that used the nick after i transfered.
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

yes from me. cant see anything to decline it..

since he is pvp restro he can help johnny in the rated bg on saturdays.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

We would like to offer you a trial poke an officer for a invite and welcome to the guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Guild applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum